Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hidden dimension

hi all,
i would love to hear any thoughts on this latest dream,
i have walked down some ancient stone steps into the cellar/basement of a large old mansion,
i am with,a male psychic,a female,and my dog tulley.
we break through a wall in this basement ,
behind it is a vast structure,this is the core or centre of this house,
looking up inside,i see that ladders connect every room ,either as bridges or for climbing up ,
a stream flows through the tunnel infront of me,
i think it is sewage,
but on closer inspection i realize that it is actually pure crystal clear water ,
the water is also thermally heated as it has come from the earths core,
the psychic says,i am off in ,and takes a tunnel off to the right,
i switch on my torch but it dies,
i decide to go back upstairs to recharge the batteries,
on the way up i meet some kids ghost hunting,
as i am in the dark i go, whooooooooo like a ghosty to try and scare them,
they all scream,
we get to the top of the stairs, and we all have a great laugh at how scared they all were,
i have felt intuitively recently, that i am on the verge of some sort of inner breakthrough,
i feel that this dream echo's these feelings,
but as always,its good to have others thoughts,
thanks ,steve .

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

Re: hidden dimension

Steve,
The dream does seem to point to a breakthrough in some aspect of your life. Determining exactly what aspect is the task at hand. Being in the cellar/basement is definitely being deep within your unconscious. The earth's core is your core.

The right turn the psychic {your psyche?} takes and going back upstairs, you meet some kids who are ghost hunting. Are there still ghosts that have yet to acknowledge within your life? And the kids, does that have meaning? While you are in the cellar you are surrounded by the tearsures of the inner life but when you return to the social norm, life is not quite the treasure you wish it to be. The ghosts make still be lurking deep within and before you can actually find true balance the breakthrough you speak must first acknolwedge these ghostly symbols. The whole of the dream may be speaking to that.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Re: hidden dimension

hi gerard,
as you say,determining what it is, is the task at hand.
i just hope when the psychic returns,he has something!.
i thought it interesting that ,what i first thought was sewage,turned out to be pure,this would reflect the feelings of doubt i experienced and their reversal ,
i have a very strong gut feeling that,
i may have broken through to something,
but i lack the capacity to absorb the impact of the contents,
maybe through lack of confidence still or just being unprepared(the flashlight dying on me).
but ,i'll be back as arnie said.
thanks steve.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m-uk

Re: hidden dimension

Could your burnt out torch represent something other than being unprepared? Maybe an unwillingness to go down the tunnel or discovering the connections (ladders) that build your life and experiences? The sewage/water conflict seems more like a conflict between the expected and the actual. Are you expecting or anticipating something bad, that may actually be good?

The ghost hunting children are the most interesting though. Personally I see them as you; your inner child(ren). They are searching for the deeper, more significant aspects of life/self and your unpreparedness or unwillingness (see torch) to FULLY discover these aspects are manifested in a defense mechanism by "scarying" them/yourself.

This is a wonderfully, intreguing dream. I hope this helps provide some/any insight.

Jeff

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 Washington DC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Re: hidden dimension

many thanks for your thoughts,
i think i need to digest this dream a little more,
the batteries/torch in need of recharging ,i feel are a comment on my own capacity to continue with this new exploration,the more light you have,the more you can see,
my light whatever that is,has gone out,
i actually feel that something has left me,
i am in the grip of negativity at the moment as far as dream stuff goes,but i know it will pass.
many thanks again
steve

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

stats from 7-14-10 to the present