Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
babies falling

i was on an old unpainted indoor staircase, unusually high, and i was carrying a naked baby. there was a sort of crows nest on the top of the bannister where i placed the baby. it was made of metal, rusty and not high enought to really support the baby. oddly, the baby was talking, advanced for its age, suprising me. i was worried about the height and called my boyfriend in to get the baby out of the crows nest, but he did not come. i reached for the baby and it was slipping out of my grasp as it dangled over the banister at a great height. i couldn't get a good grip and was actually digging my fingernails into its flesh. i knew i was going to drop it, and woke in a sweat before i did.
thank you, it was quite disturbing.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44, new orleans

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

Re: babies falling

Hi Lydia

"The notion of the inner child - an aspect of human nature that is innocent, open, without guile, wanting to belong, wanting to do the right thing, wanting to be involved. This inner child is innocence regained, paradise found"

So why is your inner child so precarious? Any thoughts ?
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australai 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Re: Re: babies falling

hmm. or why am i so careless with this inner child? i thought it could be me, lately so many of my dreams are peppered with babies and contain no literal content, as i am not pregnant, nor have wee ones. the slipping out of my hands was so disturbing i awoke sweating. it was as if i didn't care about the baby, but i really did. perhaps this is a second chance? starting over and all that? a meditation program recently started? and i can't let it slip through my hands. thanks for your insight. every dream, every night for the last few months have been suprisingly enlightening. thanks again.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44, new orleans

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

Re: Re: Re: babies falling

Hi Lydia

No problem, just keep turning it over in your mind occasionally.
It may take seome time and then fiit into place
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australai 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Re: babies falling

Hi Lydia

I am not sure if you are still reflecting on this dream, however I was reading some of Marion Woodman's stuff and I remembered your dream.
The baby, advanced for its age may represent a major / significant change in the way you are or do something. ,,,, you ask for help from your masculinne however it is not responding (this does not mean that the / your masculine is useless - it may mean that it cannot respond, it is too weak).
You need the masculine aspects (focus, determination, courage and yes, creativity) to 'save the babe'
I hope it is not too late to make the real changes needed

JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

stats from 7-14-10 to the present