Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
transcending and the ally

Hey all,
Last night I went to a workshop on "Suffering" which was about holding the tension between the opposites, by using the transcendent function. In that process it was suggested that we do active imagination with our ally and then find a way to creativly express the middle ground and not get caught up in the complex of either poles.
So how do I know who my ally is? I am finding that alot of folks use animals.
I have had dragon dreams for years but not anymore. I am now dreaming of dogs and horses.
However, in my dragon dreams I've had teachers, I've been loved and protected by the dragons, taught how to negotiate change, How to fly, how to use and not use dragon energy and finally I 'took a leap of faith' transforming into a white dragon named Maga who told me exactly what I needed to do, to move forward.
This lovely dragon has been an ally for years. But the dragons are gone.
So would she be my ally? I've learned more from her than people.
I also have a man in my dreams who is my peer. He is loving and wise and is a current visitor in my dreams.
thougts?
thanks,
L

Re: transcending and the ally

Hi Leslie,
We may be provided with different architypal images that will teach us what will heal us. ,,,, we nned to be aware ond willing - as you obviously have been. When that image has done it's work, it will be assimilated / leave our consciousness.
I am not familiar with this technique that you worked with however I would suggest contemplating on 'gratitude' ,,, as that is what comes through in your post.
it seems that the dragon architype had taught you what you needed, and you did you bit too, to learn the lessons. The dragon has been assimilated; and now you have evolved further.
Sounds like you have met your ally ? Move on with him.
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australai 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

thanks very much JC! I was thinking the dragon energy is gone too. I will work with this man and see what happens.
Leslie

ps
I hadn't thought about being grateful but yes I am.
I've used the advice my dragon gave me and it changed me. As I look back, these dreams read like a story and on that wild dreamy plane, we took quite a trip. She was always very gentle and Perhaps I need to thank her!
L

stats from 7-14-10 to the present