Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Death at the hand of three different friends

I have this sorta recurring dream... by sort of recurring i mean it's like a series... it's different each night, but the people turn into the same person...

people i know turn into Faust from guilty gear, and try to kill me with weird everyday items... like micah tried to kill me last night with a acoustic bass guitar, nick killed me with his bassoon... and eric killed me with a knife... going from most recent to least... micah plays the bass nick plays the bassoon and eric is my sensei in kendo... and i'm just curious to what this might mean... because it's been different people... at least until they turn into faust...

and the dreams are very vivid, and i 'feel' everything every throw, every bash, and every cut.

Eric's dream started off when i was sitting in my current house and he came over to start our kendo lesson, when he crouched over and grabbed his stomach and started screaming i rush over to him to see what was going on and he transformed before my eyes into faust, who happens to be a nine foot tall crazy doctor. at which point he starts attacking me with his katana and i block the attacks with my bokken. then we went outside and continued the duel when he simply attacks and severs my throat, then i fall to the ground and wake up.

Nick's dream started off when we were in his basement, then the same thing happened to him as eric when he transformed, but before i could do anything he hit me on the head with his bassoon. I woke up at this point grabbing the back of my head thinking it was bleeding.

Micah's dream starts off in my old apartment when micah comes over with an acoustic bass guitar, so i asked him if i could play it and he said sure, and i played it horribly then he started to scream, but only because of the bad playing. At which point he took the guitar and started to play it awesomely. suddenly the guitar stopped and he changed in the same fashion as the last two. as this was happening i grab an electric guitar to fight with him and say "It's happening again." and then we fight for a while until he breaks my guitar. i roll under his legs and kick his knee causing him to drop the guitar. I then pick his guitar up and hit him over the head, then he changes immediately back. then as i turn around to leave Faust(not micah-faust this time) was right behind me. i woke up then in a cold sweat, screaming.

does anyone know what this means?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17, Montana

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Death at the hand of three different friends

Sean,
What is guilty gear? Is it a tv show, band, web site, etc? This would help in interpreting the dream...

Thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Death at the hand of three different friends

Hi Sean

There is some turbulent stuff going on inside - can you remind me about Faust and what he represents?

JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australai 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

stats from 7-14-10 to the present