Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
increasing dreams of ocean & sea creatures

I am currently going through major professional and relationship transitions. Couple days ago I finally ended a relationship with a man that I thought was going to be my future spouse because our paths were leading us in separate directions.

All my life I dreamed of living near the sea so I am slowly considering moving back to CA. Within the past few months I am seeing recurrent dreams about the sea, sea lions, dolphins, and whale. These did not bother me so much for they were usually playful and inviting. I would find myself scratching the neck of a sea lion as if it was my lab. :)

However last night, I saw the following dream:
From the dock I see dolphins and blue whales happily playing until I suddenly see a group of sharks in the water. I point them out to my friends. Immediately I see sharks attacking the doplins and whales. However, in the end the chaos disslove into the sharks attacking each other. The last image I remember is three sharks eating each other.

I am at a loss for this dream.

Please help me interpret this dream and allow me to find more peace in my life.

Thank you very much for your time and reading this long post! I'm a newbie.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27, portland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: increasing dreams of ocean & sea creatures

Hi Maya, the scenario in your dream is the sea, that is your unconscious, the animals you see, are tendencies you have, you have a positives ones but also the negatives (the sharks). Was a day or night?, what was the color of the sea?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Re: increasing dreams of ocean & sea creatures

Dear Marie

I am so sorry I did not answer earlier. Thank you for your reply it makes so much sense...

The dream was based on day time and the ocean was crystal aqua blue.

I've been going through intense emotional and spiritual growth the past two weeks. It ended with me realizing what I need to do and that something is what I had been searching to do for over a decade. Self-growth came with extremely painful look at myself.

Again, Marie bless you and I wish you all the happines.

maya

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27, portland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present