Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my boyfriend dreamed he was dead and viewing the world!

I have a consern about myboyfriends dream its creapy...as follows... he dreamed he was in an accident a drunk driving that is... than he was walking throught earth, but no one can see him...he was looking at a newspaper with a future date... than he sees me at a table eating lunch at a rest. and across a table there's a man who looks like him the waitress asks us if we could share a table so we do and I his girlfrind start conversating with the individual who looks like him... I told him my boyfreind was killed in a accident and im very depressed me and this individual share pictures and the other individual lost his girlfriend with cancer the girl in those pictures look like me and the man in my pictures look like him...my boy friend viewed snap shots like my room with our pictures and also eating dinner at a table and I had conserved his ashes and he made me company during dinner, I would talk to the ashes as if it was him. he said before the death he had proposed marriage and during after his death I was still waring the ring...he was very sad and I feel in love with the guy at the res. beacuse it had resembled him his features and race and all what do u all think this means ?????????//

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 Boise Idaho

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: my boyfriend dreamed he was dead and viewing the world!

maybe its telling u how much he loves u and needs to make changes in life ?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 Boise Idaho

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: my boyfriend dreamed he was dead and viewing the world!

Hi Roxy

I had a look at your post of your boyfriends dream and I am sorry it is too confusing for me to offer anything useful to you. It is very hard to interpret 'dreams of a friend' anyway because dreams are so personal.,,, and the interpretation gets lost in translation - loke the game 'chinese whispers.
It may be worth asking your boyfriend to write it out in his own words and then post that ,,,,
or ask him to keep looking at his dreams and see what comes
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australai 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

stats from 7-14-10 to the present