Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i could feel the breeze on my face

hi was just wondering if anyone can help me interprate this dream i had last night..
i was lead in the,the exact same bed i was actuallu asleep in,but there was i window directly above my head (where there is a wall in reality) this window was appox 1 metre in width and hight,the windaw was open and there was a breeze flowing in across my face i could actually feel it. the curtains were lilac and were moving with this breeze.this dream did not last for very long 5mins max then i woke up,closed my eyes and could still feel the breeze on my face for about another min,there was no windows open and no draft in my room,i was frightened but felt comforted!!!!!!!!!how strange,help?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: i could feel the breeze on my face

hayley,
The symbolism of the window and the breeze on your face could have many interpretations. I suggest you look up window, breeze and face in the dream dictionaries. As for feeling the breeze for a minute longer after you awoke, I dare say you were still under a semi-conscious state of mind. But the significance of feeling the breeze even after the dream ended my have meaning. Waking feelings lend a lot to understanding a dream and the emotions that go with it. This would probably in all likely hood be a positive dream. Compare it to your life and see what positive aspects, perhaps to do with your persona {face}.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present