Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My friends dream has her sleepless

My friend has been having this dream over and over and each time more is added to it. It just started out that she could feel something touching her, now it is to the point the she feels cold and has chills and what ever it is (she can't see any faces) is telling her that it is going to kill her. She can not get any sleep (has tried sleeping pills but no help)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 NC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: My friends dream has her sleepless

Hi Maggie

Do you remeber that song that goes along the lines ,,, 'you keep a knocking but you can't come in' ?
Well deams that repreat are there for a reason - our body doesn't have bits that are there for no reason. It seems there is something that is trying to come to the surface ,, it may be something that is unpleasant (and so has been pushed underground) but it hasn't gone away - and likely won't.
One way to ease its way to the surface is by just acknowldging that there may be something lurking that he / she is willing to look at ... willingness is the key. Good luck

ps: it is best if your friend writes the dreams her / him self, as helps to convey a much more personalised meaning

JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

stats from 7-14-10 to the present