Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
help

I had a dream last night where everybody I knew but me and my kids were put under a spell or something and was chasing us. We keep running and running intill we got in my car. We lock the doors and the kids were hollaring to call the guy I have been talking to. It seem so real like it was really happening, But the thing is I heard my phone ring im my dream so I woke up and answered it. It was him,but I don't understand how I heard it ringing because it was on silent.What is really goin on????

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 tennessee

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: help

Hi Ashley

I was looking at your dream however I cannot follow it well enough to reply.

Can you clarify parts of your dream ?
- do you have children
- in the dream ,,, you / the kids were not under a spell is that right?
- in the dream ,,, 'he' was chasing you ; is that right?
- in the dream ,,, do you know who 'he' is; do you see him
- in real life ,,, who is 'him'

thanks,
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Yes I have two little girls. We was not under the spell. My family and friends were the ones chasing us.We ran to my car and my little girls starting hollaring for the guy I have been dating.As all of this was going on I was tring to wake myself up because I don't like nightmares when I finally came to I was on the phone with the guy I have been dating. He had called but my phone was on silent so I don't know how I heard it.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Hi Ashley

This dream is certainly trying to get your attention about something.
Is there something in your life / or is it your life in general that your unconscious is trying to wake you up to? are you locked into a life that isn't yours ?
Some clues that may help you to work out what it is - to reflect on how you felt during the dream, and - if it was daytime in the dream, then it may be something you are conscious of but are denying, or relate to your waking life, if it was night in the dream then it may be that it is something you are unaware of.

As for the phone call - Jung speaks of synchronicity - when unconnected things happen that do have meaning for us ,,, it is part of 'we are all connected'. So the dream may have something to do with your relationship with the person who called. By reflecting on your true feelings may help you to sort this out

JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

It was daytime in my dream,and I was very scared in my dream even tho I knew it was a dream. Oh and the car we got into is the one that does not work not my new one.It seemed so real tho. I hate having dreams that i am being chased and to have my kids in it made it even worse. So i was tring to wake myself up. My life has changed a bit the person I am seeing is a bit different than I am used to. Do you think it is tring to tell me to leave him alone? But if it was wouldn't he been the one chasing me. I am sorry for being so curious about this dream but it just seem so real. I wanna thankyou for all the insights you have given me it really does help out alot. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Ashley,

This is the first time I've tried to interprete any one's dream before, so if my thoughts are helpful, that's great and if not, please just let them go. It has to click for you.

Here is what came to my mind when I read your dream:

"everybody I knew BUT ME AND MY KIDS were put under a spell....something was chasing us...": Is there something you are consciously aware of (you mentioned the dream took place during the day...so consciousness...) that you do not want to be and it has the ability to bring you back down into unconsciousness (put a spell on you and your kids too like it did to everybody else?) Is it something that is hounding you but you are trying to run away from???

Is the guy you have been talking to in the dream the same guy you are dating and also the same guy who called you? Is he the one who put a spell on everyone except you and your kids?

Maybe there is something that you intuitively know (are conscious of) but do not want to face?, Something that has the power to put a spell on you and your intuition and lead you back into unknowing, something also that is chasing you down trying to get your full and undivided attention??? Might it possibly have something to do with the man you have been dating?

Hope this helps. Best of luck to you,
May

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

MAY
THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR HELP.I AM GONNA TRY TO ANSWER SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS. MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS WERE THE ONES CHASING ME. THE GUY MY KIDS WERE CALLING FOR IN MY DREAM IS THE SAME ONE THAT I AM SEEING AND THE ONE THAT CALLED. I DON'T KNOW WHO PUT THE SPELL ON EVERYBODY BUT I DON'T THINK IT WAS HIM BECAUSE MY KIDS WERE CALLING FOR HIM. YESTERDAY A BUNCH OF DRAMA HAPPENED WITH MY BABY DADDY AND THE GUY I HAVE BEEN SEEING KINDA HELP ME THROUGH IT. I FEEL LIKE I CAN'T TRUST NOBODY LATELY EVEN THE COPS SEEM CRAZY IT SEEMS LIKE DON'T NOBODY WANTS TO BELIEVE ME. BUT MY BOYFRIEND IS KINDA WALKING ME THROUGH IT I GUESS HE JUST KNOWS HOW IT FEELS TO BE PUT IN A CERTAIN GROUP HE HAS BEEN THERE ALL HIS LIFE. SO I AM THINKING THAT THE DREAM MIGHT BE PERTAINING TO HIM WHAT DO U THINK.

Re: Re: help

Hi Ashley,

Thank you so much for your reply and feedback.
I'm so sorry you are having a difficult time.

Something else came to my mind about your dream. Maybe your kid's reference to the man you are currently dating, your boyfriend, is a reference to your inner masculine (animus) side. If this was my dream, I would wonder if the kid's symbolized, (among many things), intuition, new beginnings, new consciousness, your inner child....etc...etc...Just some food for thought. Maybe you need to access your 'inner boyfriend' for support? Perhaps some 'masculine' qualities that he possesses such as supportiveness, strength, confidence, assertiveness, decisiveness, focus, dedication, tenacity, determination, among others are qualities you need to access within yourself to help you work through some difficulties you might be having?

You said your family and friends were chasing you in the dream....what characteristics do they have..... are these maybe aspects within your personality that would help you if you accepted them, integrated them and took the best from them, (maybe to put into the service of waking from a spell)....or are just chasing you because they want you to pay attention to them....

Your boyfriend seems supportive of you. Within you, you maybe being 'called' to cultivate those same qualities within yourself to help yourself...self-support, affirmation...to help you fight your inner and outer battles.

Start by trusting yourself. Your self will not abandon you and will help lead you to clarity of who you can trust and who you cannot.

You have all that you need in side you...call on it (Call it!)

Just some guesses....take what works for you... good luck!

May

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

May
Thanks for your concerns and tring to help me. You are making it all add up for me. The people that are chasing me are the ones who don't really like the decisions i have made lately. I know they are my friends but sometimes i have to do what is right for me if it is a mistake, HEY what can i say it won't be the last one. About my boyfriend I have always been the strong one the one who is easy to give and hard to take. But I have been like this for so long I am tired of it and he lets me break if I need to and then puts me back together. I guess he lets me chill out and just be a girl instead if a mother and father. But thankyou so much it is really good to talk to someone about this. Maybe u can e-mail sometime ashleydawn0214@yahoo If u get time

Re: Re: help

Hi Ashley,

Am so happy your dreams are making sense for you and giving you the insight you need.

As time goes on, and you, as well as all of us, learn more about dreams and ourselves, we gain very valuable inner gifts that will serve to guide us, protect us, heal us, strengthen us, nourish us and, empower us to know and fullfil our unique destinies, help us identify and meet our needs and find our way, with family, friends, relationships, values, creativity and any other challenging life situations. The tools we need to successfully navigate life's stormy seas and battles and dragons are all here within us, waiting for us. I really believe our psyches do not fail us when we honor and acknowldege the very, very precious gifts presented to us. Of course, you know all this already and that is what brought you to the dream forum.

Best wishes to you and hope your dreams continue being a source of inspiration, support and understanding for you.

You may email me any time as well: beautifulformous@yahoo.com

Best regards,
May

stats from 7-14-10 to the present