Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
highschool

Hello,

In my dream I was visiting a good high school in the city I currently live in and I was talking to the people who were from that school. I was asking them questions and feeling a bit uncomfortable around these rich people. We were outside, on a winding asphalt path, the area was very well kept. Then a group of younger girls starting passing in front of us, they had just got out of a bus and they were carrying their bags and suitcases. They were the basketball team of my high school from another city, they had come here for a tournament as the two schools were sister schools. I was very happy to see them and proudly told the people I was talking to that these young girls were from my school. I recognized one of the girls from my days in high school, a girl with a innocent and cute babyish face..

Then I looked up the road and saw four people, all were dressed in very tight black leather costumes (wrapped like mummies) and every part of their body, including their faces were covered. It was scary. One of them was a woman, her face was not covered, she was an attractive woman who looked like an Italian with olive skin, long black hair and brown eyes. She was walking between two men, her arms were tied to a stick (like crucified) and the men were carrying each end of the stick so they were all walking in a row. A third man was walking in front of them and I could tell he was the one in charge. The mens faces were wrapped in black leather too which was disturbing. I thought the woman and the man walking in front were a couple and were in the leading roles and the other two men carrying the stick were probably just assistants. I thought they must be going to a kind of strange sadist/masochist event or something similar. I looked at the woman, she looked at me for a second too and I thought that although she had got herself into this one way or the other she neither scared nor unaware of what she was doing, she was going along with things..

Thank you..

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

stats from 7-14-10 to the present