Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Japan/Husband Cheating and Abandoning me AGAIN!!

My husband and I go to Japan for a day. It is well ordered and beautiful. There are lots of work opportunities, inside nice buildings, with English speakers. After my husband finishes what we came to Japan for, on the way out of the building I see a rack of bound-in-plastic magazines about Jungian psychology, wolves, and Women Who Run with the Wolves. I find one magazine not bound in plastic so I figure its a give away and I take it outside the building. It had a picture of a wolf on it. Outside the building there is a beautiful fountain, and other buildings full of good work opportunities for English speakers-like me! I'm trying to persuade my husband to go in but he doesn't want to. The building had a sign in English on the outside. I'm telling him we only have ONE DAY in Japan so we should make it count. I don't remember if we go in the building or not. Night falls. There are lots of cultural events all around. The place we are is so beautiful and orderly. There is a restaurant with Japanese puppets or dolls hanging from a rack. The dolls are larger than life and have huge faces. I realize then that I came to Japan but forgot my mobile phone at home. There are people eating in the outdoor seating of the restaurant. My husband does not want to come with me to explore- so he stands aside. Behind the racks with the puppet dolls is a table displaying books. They are all in English, and some of them second hand. Many of them are John Gray versions of Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. My husband is telling me it's time to go home. On the way to the restaurant I had seen women dressed in native dress/folk custumes of the country my husband and I are currently working in, but in Japan, they don't look down on me for being foreign as they would in their own country.

I've moved into a dormitory. My husband and I are in bed. We are cuddling and talking. I'm upset his mother is against me. I tell him it's because she understands that we lived together before we had a 'religous and legal' marriage ceremony. (We didn't live together though. She thought our marriage was only a civil marriage and not a religious one, that's what I told my husband was her reason for hating me.) His mom is in the next bedroom and the wall is very thin. I'm terrified she can overhear us. He goes to visit her. That is the last time we are ever together again.

I go to my bank which has a branch in the lobby of this dormitory and they download all this information into my mobile which makes me unable to make any outgoing calls. My husband tries to call me but he rings me twice and hangs up before I can answer. I go to the balcony, it is extremely high, and look to my left, where is mother's room is, and I see him there in the balcony of the next room but he ignores me. He is hanging out with another woman. I keep trying to use my phone to call him but I cannot make outgoing calls. The reason I called him in the first place is because my space heater in the dormitory room/studio apartment had a fuse problem and something was wrong with the elecrical current and the room was filled with smoke.

He rings me again and again hangs up before I can answer.

I go out into the hallway and all the girls that work in the dorm wear all black clothing. I find someone and tell her they all look the same, but she stops me and says, ' I don't have brown eyes.' I realize that indeed she has blue eyes, and thus doesn't look like all the other girls who all have brown eyes. I went into the hallway in the first place to get help in finding my bank to fix my phone. Before I went out into the hallway, some men came into the dorm room to repaint the walls and they remarked to each other, 'this is not a christian home.' Also, right before that, I felt guilty for not helping my husband study English grammer, he was saying his mom is illiterate, but when he told her he was going to marry me she started writing down but it was so full of mistakes he couldn't read. He didn't say that was why he couldn't read it.

I also went out to the balcony a second time, before I went out into the hallway, and looked again at the balcony on my left. It was just a group of men sitting there, but my husband was nowhere. The balcony was so high that I was afraid I would be tempted to commit suicide over my husband abandoning me and cheating on me.

When I was in the hallway, the central area wasn't like a hallway, it was a huge wide open space and as I and the blue-eyed blonde dressed in black walked toward my bank lobby I saw a huge life size jar of some sort of food decorated and displayed in the dorm cafeteria.

Thanks,
May

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present