Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Occupation-Prison Camp

Hi
I had the most strange dream last night. It goes like this.
I was in my uncle's house which is next to my parental home (in waking life too). in waking life I don't live any more in my parenatl home.
My uncles's house was ocupied by Nazi's of some kind and they converted his house into a prison camp, with lots of people in it.They werent like the original Nazi they weren't touturing people but they didn't let them including me go.
There was an escape plan which I thought it was a bit strange because i felt that it was a stupid plan and we will get cought. Some person told some of people there including me that there will be a boat more like a jacuzzi?! waiting for us. But it was too close to the guards and althought I knew we will probably get cought I gave it a shot and we got cought. As they put us back into the camp I saw my parental home next to the camp which was not occupaied by them and it was empty and quiet. There was a door which seperated the two houses(even in waking life) and the door was a bit open. I thought I can go in and be safe but instead I shut the door and thought If I go they may look for me and occupy the house. I had my small children in the camp but I wasn't telling them what was going on and I was just trying to find the way out.I saw my daughter and I didn't kiss or hug her like I normaly do pretending she wasn't mine because I thought that if the captors think that they are orphans they might feel sorry for them and let them go. I wasn't scared as much but I hated the situation I was in especialy as the other members of my family weren't there just me and kids and somehow in the back of my mind I knew there is a way out. Some of the people were trying to befriend the guards and the guards were promising something. I didn't want to interupt them but as I passed by I just said ,,and me,, and hoped takes notice and I criticised myself for not being presistent enough. I looked up and I saw the barbed wire I knew I couldn't get through there but then I saw a mesh fence and I saw a hole which I could go through and escape and I woke up.

This dream is worrying me a lot and I looked at the dictionarys but I still can't make the sense out of it.
Eva

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: london 35

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: Occupation-Prison Camp

Hi Eva,
Apologies on the delay in receiving a response. We're a bit backed up here. Thank you for your patience!

The dream may be about your current life, both inner and outer, in relation to male dominance in society. Outside of you yet you are subjected to and bound by it’s autocratically masculine views and demands of women. Jacuzzi may refer to stirring up the status quo as a tool to skim the surface and there by avoid being fully engaged or subjected to this. Escape would then be a desire to break the boundaries that confine or restrict you. However fear of disapproval from others, and perhaps your own learned inner authority, (guards) hinders the success of engaging in this action. A desire to return to past acceptance as it falsely offers safety and security with inner acknowledgement the masculine dominant views would encroach and further disturb the balance of the inner Self. So this is not the solution. The small children being the feminine, possibly aspects of nurturing, protection, etc. That you feel unable to openly express this feminine aspect as it brings the scrutiny of society as unacceptable so outwardly you disown the feminine to facilitate social integration on masculine terms, acknowledgement that male society accepts women as long as they are as vulnerable and dependent like children. Befriending the guards could symbolize the solution. Working to change the inner authority to reflect YOUR views of the feminine rather than the learned societal views. The inner masculine judge promises however as you ask for acceptance your inner Self knows the masculine can not come through with the goods. Instead the inner Self continues to search for the proper manner to effect the change. Looking up to see barbed wire could symbolize the possibility of being entangled in this issue. The mesh fence, possibly symbolizing the spiritual path as the web of connectedness, opens the way to resolving this issue. Although this appears as an outer issue, it truly is an inner issue. As the ego receives in the outer and projects back, society and the individual suffers. When the spiritual inside is permitted to emanate outward, there may be where the solution lies.

Let us know your thoughts on the dream and interpretation. Hopefully this is close but maybe not.

Many thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Occupation-Prison Camp

Hi Kathy
Thank you for your reply.
The interpretation on a personal ''me'' does ring the bell although I never had a problem with that in waking life and if I had my feminine voice would be heard loud and clear.Also some guards were females in my dream
My dreams in the past didn't reflect just me (some preminicions I hope spelling is right) and this dream comes days before I learnt that my sister would leave our parental home and dad and his wife would be left alone and in waking life the two houses did have bad enmity.
In another note my children are in full time education and after eight years gap I am thinking about change of job.
Thanks again
Eva

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: london 35

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present