Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My re-occuring dream. HELP!!!!

My name is Amelia. I am 14 years old and i've been having this really odd dream that keeps re-occurring. I'm very curious as to what it may mean. So here it is.

I woke up and felt myself being lured somewhere as if I was in some sort of trance. I was wearing a white satin nightgown that went down to my knees. I was in a different house then I currently live in now but the way everything was placed it appeared as if I lived there with my family. Outside of this house was a beautiful beach with soft white sand. I didn't walk on the sand though but on some grass to a big cliff that looked over the ocean. I walked up to a dark figure that was near the edge of the cliff and i'm about a meter away from him and I break out of my trance like state. He's an extremly handsome man but he's pale and his figure is eluminated from the big, bright full moon behind him. I try to stay fairly calm but on the inside i'm panicing, wondering what the heck is going on. He tells me that he wants me to come with him. That when I notice his fangs and realize what he is. A vampire. I refuse to go with him anywhere but he explains his statement more thoroughly. He tells me that I am to live with him and leave my family and everyone else I care about behind. He also tells me that on my 18th birthday he will turn me into one of them (a vampire). Once again I refuse. How could I possibly leave everyone I care about behind never to see them again. He tells me I have no choice but he gives me a day to spend with my family then he disappears. I walk back to my home still not sure what to think of anything then adventuallly go to bed. The next day I spend extra time with my family and make sure to tell them how much I love them plenty of times. We get home from a long day of just having fun together and I phone my best friend Tyler. There's no answer so I leave a message telling him that I love him and that no matter what I will ALWAYS remember him. After that I go to bed. In the middle of the night I wake up and get the same uncontrolable urge to have to go to the cliff and as last time I do. I walk up to him but this time he walks closer to me and grabs my shoulders and pulls me into a deep kiss. I want to fight it and pull away but instead I melt into the kiss. He stops kissing me and then looks deeply into my eyes and tells me that I am his. I am in too much shock and confusion to even think or do what I would normaly do and come back with some cold remark and get out of there immediatly. He picks me up bridal style then gently places his hand on my forehead and tells me to sleep. Before I know it I slip into darkness.
Then that's when I usually wake up.Normally dreams like this wouldn't bother me but the fact that it won't go away and the fact that it seems so real does.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14 Haliburton

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: My re-occuring dream. HELP!!!!

it sounds like a very interesting dream to me. i looked up the word 'vampire' for you in a dream dictionary. this is what it said:
Vampire
To see a vampire in your dream, symbolizes seduction and sensuality, as well as fear and death. The vampire represents contrasting images of civilized nobility and aggression/ferocity. It may depict someone in your waking life whose charm may ultimately prove harmful. Deep down inside you know that this person is bad for you, yet you are still drawn to it. Vampires also sometimes relate to decisions about sex and losing your virginity. Alternatively, to see a vampire suggests that you are feeling physically or emotionally drained. The vampire may also be symbolic for someone who is addicted to drugs or someone in an obsessive relationship.

that's just one facet to your dream, though. and i'm not an interpreter, but maybe it helps?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24, western NY state, USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: My re-occuring dream. HELP!!!!

I'VE READ YOUR DREAM AND I THINK THAT IT MEANS THAT THERE MIGHT BE SOMEONE IN YOUR LIFE THAT IS WANTING YOU TO DO STUFF YOU DON'T WANT.OR MAYBESOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU IS LEAVING AND YOU ARE VERY HURT BY THIS.I DEFINITLY THINK THAT IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH BEING PRESSURED INTO SOMETHING OR THE LOSS OF SOMEONE WHETHER IT BE PAST OR PRESENT.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21, winnipeg

stats from 7-14-10 to the present