Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a cheating boyfriend

i've been having dreams of my boyfriend cheating on me, one was with my bestfriend and the other was with a friend that i had long time ago but don't associate with anymore.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21, winnipeg

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: a cheating boyfriend

many questions to look at. It's very vague. Has he cheated on you before. Have you been cheated on before by a former boyfriend? Is he doing something that is making you suspicious? Maybe just lying to you about something else? What aspects of this best friend do you most like, which do you like least? Which aspects reflect you the most...same questions apply to the former friend you suspect boyfriend cheating with. Is there a part of you acting like your best friend (and former friend), and you're afraid you're boyfriend will find out?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30/milwaukee

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Re: a cheating boyfriend

thanks for your comments

my boyfriend has never cheated on me but he has cheated on a past girlfriend and maybe i am just a little insucure and i don't fully trust him. i'm not sure why it would be with my friends though. in my dreams, which have been reaccuring for the past week it is pretty vague. i just happen to walk in to my house and there he is with my friend, they say they want to be together and thats that. we argue and fight and then i wake up

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21, winnipeg

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: Re: a cheating boyfriend

Hi Robyn

Could this reflect that you are not happy with part of yourself ?
That you are distrustful of some feelings that you have?

JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

stats from 7-14-10 to the present