Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Elevator

I have had several dreams that involve an elevator. The elevators are usually just repaired, but they never seem to stop at the correct spot - usually 1-2 feet higher or lower than the floor. I am afraid of heights, and in the dreams I can see the elevator shaft, and am afraid to jump or climb to the floor to get out of the elevator. Any ideas as to what this means?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38 & MS

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Re: Elevator

Hi, I was having the same kind of dreams with elevators too in the past four months, and did not the answer but now I think it refered to changes in my inner life but also in my professional life, for better, in an unusual speed, are you changing your job? or making in your life some changes?, the last time I convince myself before go to sleep that if i dream with a elevator try to get help when it got broken, so it happened, try that maybe you have to do it many times, but it's worth, you will wake up and feel great.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

stats from 7-14-10 to the present