Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dream of solar eclipse

Never in my life have I seen a solar eclipse. I don't think I ever saw one on TV either, but last night I saw the most beautiful solar eclipse in my dream.

I was running at a racing track with orange dirt and suddenly I saw the solar eclipse. I remember being ecstatically happy and blessed.

Any ideas, my friends?

Thank you. namaste.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27, portland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: dream of solar eclipse

I forgot to add that I saw both the moon and sun on the opposite sides of the sky before the eclipse happened... Odd because it was almost as if it was a different mooned that eclipsed the sun.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: Re: dream of solar eclipse

Hi Maya

Sounds blissful - the 'union of opposites' ,,,,, if you are familiar with the Hindu philosophy ,,, the feminine moon / masculine sun - shakti / shiva ,,,,

peaceful blessing, namaste
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

hi,
these are maybe's only you can decide if anything is relevent,

eclipses are passing events,the light is obscured,we are in temporary darkness or decline,does this reflect a stage you are going through?
the fact you felt possitive about it,would suggest this is how you feel or should be feeling about it,
it is a passing moment.
if its of any help collectively,
my own experience of eclipse dreams has been that,
these dreams always appeared prior to phases of intuitive and psychic upserges,which seemed to conflict with what we believe and hold to be true,
the moon has often been used as a symbol of this type of feminine mystery,i think of the goddess hecate.
from this point of vue,if the sun is masculine and rational,the moon is feminine and seemingly irrational then this could reflect the phase you maybe experiencing ,
again your feelings in the dream were possitive.
hope this is of use.

regards steve

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m-uk

Re: dream of solar eclipse

Justin and Steve

Thank you for the insightful responses. In some ways I feel that both of you indicated a similar, underlying truth.

Justin - From the past dreams of tigers and the meeting of the opposites (male/female) I think I may be going through some kind of union of two forces within me. Funny how when it comes to our own dreams, sometimes we cannot see the most straightforward messages. Thank you for bringing this to light.

Steve - Indeed, the relief and happiness I felt at seeing the eclipse may indicate that all the emotions I have been feeling concerning a recent change in my life is appropriate. I feel a little relieved to hear that you too had seen such a dream because a part of me was at a loss as to how I can see such a random view.

namaste

maya

hi maya,
we are never alone,
the trail we are following on our own hero journey has been well trodden by all who have gone before,
all we need is an ariadne thread.
steve.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

stats from 7-14-10 to the present