Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
re: dead friend driving

To JC my best friend died over a year ago hence the title. Her leg was swollen twice the normal size,dispite me trying to get her to have it checked out. I usually drove her where she needed to go as she had no license. In previous dreams I had of her she's in her room, looking very happy but she won't let me sit on her bed, instead I have to sit next to her in a chair. Just as I sit down in the chair I wake up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 / nc

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} fem

Re: re: dead friend driving

Hi Denise

Thanks for replying,

well I am not sure where to start - the common theme in the dreams you relate is 'difficulty getting close' / 'wanting to be close, but not being allowed (given permission) to do so' ,,,,

It is reasonable to consider whether these dreams relate to part of grieving, or something else - counselling may help in this regard if you think this might be what the dreams relate to.
The other issue is that dreams often have more thatn one meaning, and that what is going on inside (as reflected in the dreams) is often a mirror of what is going on outside - and turning that around - what is going on in outer waking life is often a mirror of what is going on inside for us ,,,,it jsut seems to work that way.

So where to ??
- if you feel any of this clicks for you then it is probably on the right track.
- If the dreams change nature then you are probably on the right track.
- If the dream persists then you are probably not on the right track and need to reconsider and look at other meanings.
Usually how things shange will give a clue.

Stay in touch
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

stats from 7-14-10 to the present