Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cockroach in foods

i drean that theres five variety of food in a bowl it was in the table near the curtain and each bowl has a cockroach in it...was does it mean? is it bad dreams?

does it signifies my emotional and spiritual emotions? if not what does it mean? because lately i am bother of the way i act i sometimes feel im bad in what i do and sometimes hurt by others (im sensitive)... please help anyone.... tnx and more power to all! god bless!!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: cockroach in foods

meow,

You mention your own actions and the actions of others are a source of negative or ‘bad’ feelings. With this perhaps the dream communicates about those conscious and/or unconscious negative actions you employ which act to shield yourself, a form of self protection, from emotional pain. Perhaps the dream indicates changing (5 sometimes symbolizes change) those underlying beliefs. Maybe those beliefs within that you think nourish and sustain you may actually be the source of conflict. A reflection of what is ‘bugging’ you in waking life.

Many thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: cockroach in foods

thnx for the help.... i actually look the meaning of the words in the dream dictionary but still im still bothered.... thanx a lot for the reply and it really helps me lot thanx!!! more power!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present