Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
20 year old dream

20 years ago I Dreamed a 6 or more stage dream. In one part I was walking up and down small hills that were lined at the tops with immature bare trees.there were a line of people I did not know quietly following me in single file. the next stage of this dream and the second to last stage of the dream. I was standing at the base of a hill on a dirt road that led to the top of this rather large almost mountain like hill on top of the hill there was a castle like structure the road was lined with an un countable number of people I did not know a godess like woman followed by other people aproched me at the base of the hill and handed me a small child she was very powerful? and she sprayed odd symbols in the form of bright and beautiful lights at me and the child. the next frame of the dream and last image before waking was of the father of my first child a girl my name sake as passed down for atleast 6 generations of women in my family was standing on the end of a pier on a very calm small lake. When I awoke I knew I was pregnant and that the father of my baby was deceiving me that night as I slept. I was 16 when I had this dream.I am now 35. the strangest thing about it all was that when I was 26 I married a man who lived on the lake that i mentioned in the last frame of my dream we are now divorced but I dont know how or why I never wanted the divorce and he is always around calling me several times a day doing things at my new place of resident constently telling me he loves me. What is going on? how did I get here I feel so lost and confused and there is something about that dream that wont leave me alone.I have been married three times since the dream i bore my first husband 2 children a girl and boy and i gave my secondhusband the same a girl and a boy. I had no children with my 3rd husband why is he still around i ask him if he made a mistake and if he wants to remarry me he says no. ?????????????????????????? /

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35-Mid West

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: 20 year old dream

Hi Stephanie

This is obviously a very clear and memorable dream for you - even 20 years later you remember it well ,,, and so you are right there must be matters in this dream that need addressing or at least acknowledging.

Perhaps the first of these (matters to be acknowledged) is that of intuition - your intuition - and extending that further ,,,, women's intuition.
Your intuition has been speaking to you ,,, have you been listening ?? and ,,, then brave enough to act on it ?

Has this dream returned recently ?
Are there circumstances in your life that are similar now ?
or maybe, you are reflecting on your life and wondering ...... 'why ???' ,,, just as you say - in this process have you 'woken up' to the FACT that the dream of 20 years ago had something to tell you.

I think this dream is a woman's dream ,,, concerned with matters of the deeper knowings of the feminine ,,, and so may be better answered by a woman.
None-the-less I would like to offer some thoughts, as some of the themes relate to men also.

The 'daughter, your namesake, going back 6 generations of women' ,,,,, maybe these matters are not just your matters nor your doing ,,, as you are 'waking up', it may fall to you to address these matters but I suspect their is a heritage to whatever is going on,,, and that the generations of women before you, whose name you bare, were in a similar circumstance - either outwardly +/or inwardly.

The significance of the feminine is repeated ,,, (and I suspect the healing for you also is in the feminine) - the Goddess, ,,, and being handed a child. Now this child may have been the child you were carrying at the time,,, and it may also symbolise the potential that lies within you ,,, HIDDEN within YOU. ,,, very powerful it is too !

I think this may 'jump start' things for you - if what I have said resonates with you that is. If so ,,, great. If not - I apologise and hope more posts come your way.
Either way I would value your feedback / thoughts so please reply

All the best
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Re: 20 year old dream

ThankYou I had chills reading your comments. I cant say alot right now but I surly appreciate your thoughts.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35-Mid West

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Re: 20 year old dream

Hi Stephanie

thanks for replying, it sometimes takes me days (and longer) to approach the content of some of my dreams, take it easy, let things wash over you, all you need do is be attentive, gentle and honest with only yourself - no one else

peaceful blessigs
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

stats from 7-14-10 to the present