Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Naked

I was naked. I was walking to a beach. I was trying to hide my nudity. But, as I was walking to the beach, no one even raised an eye on me, no one noticed my nudity. Halfway to the beach, I met my bf and his friend. He saw me and he followed me to the beach. At the beach, I sat down and looked at waves for a while then I walked my way back home again. In my dream, I live in a building. I boarded the lift, but my bf left me by myself. I was very scared then I screamed. Then a while later, I saw him behind me again. When the lift door opened, he ran out of the lift, as if avoiding me, as if trying not to let me catch up with him. I can feel in the dream that he is ashame of me and that I am doing stupid things to gain his attention again. Then, I woke up by some noise.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22, Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Naked

Hi Anna

I think this dream relates to you hiding who you really are - your real self ,,, don't worry, you may not know who that is ,,, yet ,,, that's normal.

No one is noticing that you are not really 'being you' - they either don't see you or are not seeing the real you.
Does this make sense to you?

The boyfriend in your dream may relate to how you feel about your waking life boyfriend - or more likely to how you feel about the masculine aspects of your inner self (have a look on this site for some general info).
We all need the aspects of both masculine and feminine - like the ying/yang symbol ,,, are you leaving your masculine aspects behind ?? Are you avoiding these aspects of yourself ?
This could mean that you are shy and retiring, holding yourself in?

The end of the dream goes back to the issues at the beginning ,,, being ashamed of part of who you are - the masculine side of you ,,, your feminine aspects need this side of you (,, for directness, purposefulness, protection of yourself ,,,, ) and is trying to get your attention.

Stand tall, be the great person you were born to be
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Hmm... Masculine side of me? Actually, I also don't know. But what I can feel is, I am trying to hide part of me. But I don't know which part of me is that.

Thanks a lot. I am really relieved. I thought it's about something of my bf, that he is leaving me or not the right person for me. Thanks!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22, Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Kathleen,
Look at the vulnerabilities in your life. Perhaps it is time to recognize those things that you are vulnerable to. Your dreams may be trying to expose {being naked} these aspects to your waking mind.

Also look to your bf and see how those vulnerabilities fit with that relationship. Is the way he treats you sometimes not right but because you are vulnerable you put up with it?

And then there is Justin's approach. Perhaps the dream is also directing your attention to a lack of masculine discipline {being vulnerable, naked in your dream}. By exposing these inadequate masculine aspects you may be able to correct those vulnerable parts of your psyche.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present