Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Friend

My dad,mom and i went to a place where my friend lives. I saw him at a distance but he didn't noticed me. I liked to talk to him but my parents where there who don't want my friend ship to be continued. He didn't noticed me at all.Istarted worring and weeping.
I thought this travel is totally useless because i didn't talked with him even didn't looked at him face to face.This is day dream.Then i woke up rang him.But i found he had blocked my mobile number.i felt very sad.we haven't talked for past 11months.I'm very much worried please help me. Does it indicate end of my friendship?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17yrs India

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: My Friend

Abi,
Interesting that you are from India. There is a posted dream about the Buddha's Tooth from someone who isn't even familiar with the Buddha or the concepts of Eastern philosophies.

As for your dream. The meaning doesn't necessarily mean an end to your relationship. The dream may even have little to do with this particular friend or your friends at all. It may be more geared to your inner life more than your outer waking life. It may be addressing fears within you and the symbolic language is about those fears.
But let's assume that it does, the dream may be addressing fears that your parents will object to the friends you have. Do your real parents have problems with the type friends you have?

As for this guy friend putting a block on your phone number. Was that a coincidence, have you determined why he did that? I doubt the dream has anything to do with it. Have you approached him to see what the problem may be to keep you apart over the past 11 months?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hai,

Happy to see an instant reply to my question.Are u from India? Male or Female?I know what is the problem in my friendship. does this dream means that he don't want to talk with me again? needed ur help.I'll tell u what is the problem if it is needed for a better interpretation.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Abi,
No Abi, I am from the US, Tennessee to be more precise. Click on my name {Gerard} in the heading above to see my profile.

As for your dream. The dream is not about whether he will talk to you again or not. The dream is about you and not him {although it is about the relationship between you and him}. I suggest you talk to him to determine whether you are still friends. The dream is merely reflecting your desires and fears {desire to still be friends with him and/or the fear of losing his friendship}.

As for my quick response to your post. I just happen to be on-line when you posted your dream. I wish I could monitor all dreams and give a quick reply but this is not something I can do. Unfortunately I have a day job that takes up too much of my time.

I will take a look at your second dream later today. I am interested to learn more about the symbolism of your dream since you are from India. Often the symbolism in dreams of those who live with Western religions are interpreted a bit different from those who live with Eastern philosophies {Eastern philosophies superior to the west}. For instance, a snake in Western religions is often seen as a negative where in the East a snake is more positive {Nagas}. It will be interesting to see if the westernization of the East has changed that in some manner.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Lizard worship.
Gerard ,
You know Hindus worship snakes as nagas. Not only snakes we also worship lizards. There is a temple in Kanchipuram at Tamilnadu in India known as Varadaraja temple where lizards are worshipped. There are two lizards one is gold and another is silver in colour. Those two lizards are nothing but two saints cursed to become lizards. Worshipping them gives good health. There is another belief in India that killing of lizards would cause Headache/Migraine. I think this is a new information for western people. Thank u.

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present