Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Pregnant Virgin

It is due date for my delivery. My mom and dad asked me to get admitted in the hospital for my delivery. But I noticed my belly it is flat as usual. I asked my mom whether it is very painful. But I suddenly realized I never had any relationship with a man. I told my mom first I have to confirm my pregnancy. But my mom thought they can’t fix the delivery date without confirming pregnancy. I worried about my future if I had child how I can continue my studies? Who will marry me? (it is alright to study and get married after a child in US and many other countries, but not in India). But my parents didn’t worry about this. They said it is alright to have my baby.

I said to my mom that my hymen is intact. I also said that I’ll never spoil our family’s prestige by doing those things before getting married. She got confused. But I’m clear now if pregnancy is not there then ok I’m very much happy. But if it is true I’m happy to have my baby. And I don’t have heart to abort it. I’m pregnant but still virgin.

Then I woke up. It was early morning 5.00. In India there is a saying that dreams occurring in early morning are of great significance. Because 4.00am to 5.30 am is known as Bhrahmamuhurtham which is the time Lord Brahma (creator of world and living things). Usually dreams experienced during this time become real sooner or later. Or it promise some gook or bad luck. Do western dream interpretation consider time of dream?

As I already mentioned the dream of beheaded man and this dream has only few minutes’ difference.
Does it signifies anything?
(My mother tongue is not English. Sorry if there is any mistake. I think you don’t mind)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17yrs India

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: The Pregnant Virgin

Hi Abi

Well following on from your last post, and my reply - remember symbols, and dream speak to the inner world.
So this 'pregnancy' is likely the preparation within you, that is likely already occurring,,,, it is a 'birth from within' ,,, a truly 'Immaculate Conception' as described in Christian theology.
This dream may serve to alert you - this may be accompanied by great changes in you life, surges of energy +/or creativity.
If you know about it before then you may be able to understand it better and not struggle the process that is occurring - naturally, and just as it should for you ,,, others may not feel the same way of course.

Of note, and something you might like to look up is some work by a lady called Marion Woodman - she wrote a book called the Pregnant Virgin ,,,, so your not the only one.

As you say, the predawn time is the time of dream, a time of transition and liminal space where we are touched by the spirit of the Universe - ohm shanti ohm

Read, think, reflect, and trust the expression of God that is within

All the best
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Re: The Pregnant Virgin

Thank u Justin. As you say dreaming about pregnancy is something dealing with new dimension of life. In my waking life I've completed my school education and have to join in Medical college. I'm studying metaphysical subjects for past 6yrs. But now i'm spending more time on this subject. So, considering these things this dream is a sure indication of my new life with good educational and spiritual development. Thank u once again for helping me in interpreting my dream correctly.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17yrs India

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present