Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ugly Bullfrog

I had a weird dream the other night that kinda startled me. I was walking down a country road where all of a sudden I saw this cute little pond. There were beautiful flowers all around the pond..It looked so pretty to me and I just wanted to sit by the pond and admire the flowers when all of a sudden the ugliest, big bullfrog jumps out of the pond about 3 feet away from me. He was the ugliest frog I ever did see. I got up and started walking away when all of a sudden I heard this terrible sound...this frog turned into a ugly baboon and was showing his teeth to me...my dream ended after that. I have no idea what this dream meant but maybe someone does?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 - long island, new york

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Ugly Bullfrog

Connie,
Your dream may be addressing an issue that at first was something positive but turned into something ugly. And when you turn away from it the issue only becomes more aggressive. The dream may be trying to communicate the need to address the situation instead of turning away from it.
Look at your life in the last several days and see what may fit the above description.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Ugly Bullfrog

Thank you very much for the interpretation Gerard. I believe I had this dream because my ex-boyfriend contacted me not too long ago....he wanted me to go back to live with him in Massachusetts. I had left him twice because of the fact that he was abusive and mean. I don't want to make the same mistake again and have furthermore met someone nice back in my hometown of New York. Even if I did not have a b/f, I still wouldn't go back. No one could ever live with him...he is too violent and abusive a man. I am glad I made the right choice. Maybe my ex was the bullfrog???

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 - long island, new york

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present