Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
design of a building

Hi everyone,

I woke up in the middle of the night, after a dream and dreamt again. In the waking life I am an architecture student.
I dreamt that I was designing a building, and a tutor was there to give me a critique in classroom.
I remember the building made of beams and columns, steel or either concrete, and the building was wrapped in white large cloth/material (soft), and stretched over the beams and columns. The teacher was telling me how to design it in a better way. That's all I remember about the building, and the dream.
I have had dreams as such before, would you explain it as an extension of my architecural experiences at uni, or perhaps these dreams of buildings tell me something about myself...

kind thanks
Magdalena

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24 Melbourne Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Re: design of a building

Magdalena,
The architecural experiences at uni may be a stimulus, or have asociations that fit you and your life, but the dream is mostly likely trying to tell you something about your own architecture.Look at the dream and see how the symbols fit you. Does the part 'the building made of beams and columns, steel or either concrete, and the building was wrapped in white large cloth/material (soft)' describe some part of you? Or do you wish you could be that 'soft' person on the outside but with a more structured inner self? Unconsciously you are working through this restructuring {that is what dreams help you do-the unconscious is the teacher} more so than physically. That may suggest you know you should be more structured but consciously have not done so.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present