Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
lucid dream I felt like i was on fire

A year ago i have dreampt about a nuclear explosion.
It felt like it was very real.

i was at my house,i was having a get together with my family.in the dream my nephew was in his army uniform,
it seems as though he just got home from iraq.
we were celibrating his return with a party.I remember in my dream the month was october.
and i remember being out side in the backyard with my family on the porch.the mood was happy and care free
untill we saw a big explosion planted a couple of miles away.(and automaticly this mood quickly turned into fear)I heard the boom and i hear a sonic boom.
and i see fire coming at us,like a big wave of fire.
(we have a basement in our house)
and i asked everyone to come downstairs and pray with me.no one came downstairs
when i felt the sonic boom come closer,i started to neel down to pray.when the sonic boom hit me it lifted me into the air.i started to get hot everything around me was red. my skin actually felt like it was burning.the skin off my arms were ripping, and it actually felt like it was.
i saw my bones cracking.i felt my bones cracking.i disinigrated
but before i disinigrated i saw my nephew
peeking out from inside a door.
in his uniform just
looking at me.
after that, my soul started sinking into the floor.
(it actually felt like i was sinking into hell)

i think i was in hell, i dont know
all i saw was nothingness around me
a thick red cloud of nothingness
then i saw eight skeleton fingers, come down from no where.the fingers seem be like right side up moving up in down in an upward downward motion.then i saw eight diamond rings come from no where
the rings fell onto the fingers.
the rings were going up and down the fingers
then i heard like a voice
telling me that 2/3 of the world will be going to hell.
after that then i woke up...

i need guidence with this dream because
sometimes i have dreams that come true.
and i really dont want this one to come true.
my nephew is in iraq right now
and he gets home pretty soon.

please tell me this is just all in my head..

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 arizona

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? nope

Re: lucid dream I felt like i was on fire

Jennifer,
While I wouldn't rule out anything we have come to know, through Jung, that dreams speak volumes of our internal thoughts, feelings, our internal 'being'. With this, the dream is more likely to speak of your life and inner Self than premonition of nuclear devastation.

The dream may describe conflicting internal emotions/feelings regarding an unresolved issue. This may reside in the deep unconscious and a source of tremendous anger, hatred or intense passion which has a highly negative effect on you. The skeleton fingers may symbolize looking beyond to a deeper understanding or insight, for the complete truth. By doing so you may arrive at those truths that will resolve this internal conflict.

Was it about this time your nephew left for Iraq? If so, perhaps conflicting feelings about the war, your nephew's departure, realization of the danger he would encounter, possible highly negative feelings about the 'enemy' he would face there could all be in this dream. If not, what events transpired the days before the dream where you experienced extremely negative emotions?

Look forward to your response.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

well i had this dream about a year ago.
my nephew wasn't at iraq at the time.
he was at bootcamp.I didn't think at the time that he was going to get shipped to iraq or anything.
so prior to having this dream i remember i wasn't really upset or anything.I did loose my mother to cancer in 2002 when i had this dream in 2004.Mabie i do have unresolved issues about her death.Or i might have unresolved issues about being sexually abused as a kid and abused.I don't really know if my pent up anger could be the cause of this dream.
but it does make alot of sence.
i never really had these types of dreams when i was a kid.Only after 9/11 they started getting mover severe
i would get these end of the world type dreams.
I don't know if God trys to talk to me through my dreams or what.But i've had some personal miricles that prove to me that he does.
One time i had predicted the future.I drempt about the TWA jet crashing into the everglades before it happened.the next day when i heard about it i was shocked.Ive also had dreams that God spoke to me.
he wouldent speak to me directly.
he would always use the symbol of the sun or the moon.to talk to me.the sun or the moon wouldent have a face and be talking to me.
the sun or the moon would get large,and i would here a male voice.
telling me in these words "its the end of the world".
i thought i was going nuts "lol" because why would i keep hearing the sun or the moon telling me the same words over and over again.
i thought all of it was just all in my head.
so i ignored it.
but one day i had a dream that actually made me
beleave that it wasn't all in my head.This was a few days before 9/11...
i had a boyfriend at the time,and he wasnt really nice to me.i remember we got in a fight.
that day.the fighting went on for hours.
we finally made up,and we decided to take a nap together.before i took a nap i prayed to God asking God if my boyfriend and i were ment to be.
i went to sleep.
i drempt that i was in my boyfriends car with my boyfriend.we were driving on the highway.he was the one driving.it was daylight i saw cars driving past us and everything.everything was lively the sun was out and everything.All of the sudden the sky turned
black.the cars disipeared the people disipeared the only two beings were me and my boyfriend.
in compleate darkness we were still driving on the highway.we noticed that the sun was getting bigger.it got so big and close it looked like
it was bairly resting on the highway street.
it was so big and it had a color of orangish red.
it spoke to us it told us that "nothing else matters under the sun"
and then i woke up..
i never heard of this exspression before.
nothing else matters under the sun.
i thought it was another one of my crazy dreams.
so i ignored it,for a little bit
untill one day i was curious.
i wanted to see if this exspression was in the bible.
i prayed to god first to give me insite on this.
i proceeded to open the bible the first page i opened it up to was that prase."nothing else matters under the sun"i freaked myself out.
i never knew that prase before.
untill my dream revealed it to me.

so i don't know if the dream that i had in 2004
makes sence today because the stuff that north korea
is tryin to do.the dream takes place when my nephew returns from iraq and he comes home sometime in the fall this year.i really can't tell you when because of security resons.but my dream is coming true so far.my nephew wasnt supposed to come home untill sometime next year.and now hes coming home in the fall where the dream takes place.in the fall
its kinda freaking me out a bit.
because i don't want it to come true.
thats a horrible way to die.
so hopefully this is just only a dream.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 arizona

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? nope

Jennifer,
Thank you for your response. I posted to two past relevant threads, both by Gerard, to move them up in queue. The information may provide relevant information, both about precognitive dreams and victims of sexual abuse, as you continue to examine your dreams.

Some time ago I had a dream with a precognative feel on waking. After posting it for interpretation on the Forum for a outside perspective by those with more in depth knowledge regardng Jungian method, and further self examination the depth of meaning regarding Self was revealed.

Sexual abuse is a seriouis injury not limited to the physical body. The abuse is perhaps more injurious to the Psyche, the inner Self. Although a victim may physically heal and undergo conscious examination of the knowledge, if unhealed the 'Shadow' aspects in the unconscious can be a source of fracture in the Self. It is regretful you, or anyone, should be injured in such a way.

Two excellent sites for self help work in recovering from sexual abuse follow:

Public Health Agency of Canada - National Clearinghouse on Family Violence

Forums at Recovery Canada

Best wishes,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present