Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the quija game

Girlfriend's mother(famous for her trying to dominate and worrying about everything,in waking life)gives me & my friend a quija game.We are playing it on the street,in front of the store near my house.We start a fight about how to play the game,everybody is pulling that thing that shows the answer on their side,I want to read the manual and he agrees.
Suddenly,as we read the manual,the game becomes alive and some kind of dressed characters like in the theather appear in front of us.They are dressed in the way to explain the field of life or question that they represent.They represent some kind of gods.
They ask me what question will I ask? I ask how will my wedding go?(I will soon have my wedding ceremony in waking life) Then,they ask me what am I ready to give up for the answer-they offer height,length,width.I choose height.The answer seem to be yes,it'm not really sure,but some kind of machinery begins to work,they take me and start working on me,dressing me up-first they put a black plastic bag on my head,then cover me whole with black mud,then put me to lie on the top of some arabic looking guy,totally dressed in black who is smiling to me.In the same time,other processes are happening to my friend,the church pastor and some unknown tall musculous guy.
When all is ready,we stand in front where we first started the game all for of us next to each other.
I am covered in some rags and have something under those rags on my back so I look like a hunchback,and my hair is bind to it,so I can't straighten up.My friend is totally small,dressed in white and chasing for two chicken,but the pastor and musculous guy went great they are dressed in some theather clothes and standing straight and tall.
But all the time as the dream was going on I had a feeling like it's all silly,a show,didn't really get to me,and I knew I could stop it any time I want,but I just let it happen to me.Even in the end I knew I could put away that thing from my back and stand straight but I was playing along with a show.
It's a little long,thanks for your answer in advance.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27,serbia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yesterday I posted a dream(thanks for the answer)but last night I had the wierdest dream

Re: the quija game

Hi Sara,
This dream may simply describe conflicts you're experiencing with family and or friends regarding pre wedding planning and preparations. Is there a specific person(s)who try to control everything? Trying to dominate and force you into doing what they want rather than listening/doing what you want for your wedding?

Many thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

no,not at all,actually opposite the wedding will be totally nonconventional and nobody is organizing it but my boyfriend and me.
I have a feeling this dream is about something else not just the wedding,maybe not to play"the game"about asking myself about future at all

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27,serbia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Sara,
You evidently you have some idea as to what the dream may be addressing. If you will share that with Kathy perhaps she can give better insights. Dreams are most often more personal at your age and since we know so little about you, determining the personal aspects are nearly impossible without more info.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present