Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
stairs

I have had this occur in several dreams over the years. I will be climbing up a flight of stairs when suddenly, I will become terrified of falling and will begin to crawl up the stairs, clutching them as if I were climbing a rock wall without a rope. I dreamed this last night, with a slight variation. It became dark suddenly and I could not see while I was climbing and the stairs seemed to become steeper and harder to climb. I was scared, unrealistically scared and almost crying while trying to ascend the stairs. I was with someone else, who helped me finish climbing at the top by pulling me up. I get the ascending stairs, don't get the terror and fear involved in it. I pretty much always make it to the top. Any info would be appreciated.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35 Oregon

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: stairs

Your dream may have to do with inner fears of failing, perhaps to do with not having enough self esteem or a fear of having to go it alone. What in your life have you been trying to 'climb' but feel you can not reach without assistance? It may have to do with a thing or things that you feel you have little control over. It is a probably an 'unrealistic' fear you possess. Although you may feel you can not do it alone, in the end you get
there anyway. These type dreams are common and although they are often addressing normal everyday fears there may be deeper issues that cause you be or feel this way.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: stairs

Hi Stacey

It may be worthwhile for you to reflect on, that in the dream you 'pretty much always make it to the top' - that is the way your inner energy wants to go ,,,
Refelect on the fears and terror yes - and also refelct on the feeling of making it TO THE TOP.
Are you a competative person ? or are you in a 'competative' job / life situation - one where you 'need' to 'succeed'.

All the best in your ascent
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present