Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
death with eternal life

the other night i had the weirdest dream it felt like it was so real and i can remember every little detail. the dream starteed off when i was sitting in my room and my dad walks in and tells me i got cancer and i was going to die soon. at first i felt very scared and after that moment i saw myself in a hospital bed with a vistor i have never known. the visitor was wearing a tuxedo an dhe told me not to worry because you are already dead and when you die from this life you will enter into a life where you will live forever with everyone you love.
after he said that i felt very comforted.... then i woke up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17 NJ

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: death with eternal life

Eric,
Is there some aspect about yourself, or attitude that others see as negative that may need changing, or you wish you could change? Or perhaps it is something about you that others want you to change {your Dad?}. Death in dreams usually means something is coming or needs to come to an end. Cancer could represent the negative attitude. This 'cancer' may be preventing you from being all you can be and if you change it you will love yourself {emotionally}.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

that could be but i dont know this is the second dream in a row i had about death. the night before i had this dream that this girl im realy close too died and i just remember waking up feeling like shit

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

but the thing is i was happy i was going to die after this man talked to me i felt overjoyed which is weird

stats from 7-14-10 to the present