Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
In control of weather

Ok, this dream pales in comparison to the one I had about being transformed into a lion but here goes.

I dreampt that i was playing with the weather. A freind or aquaintance said "I bet you cant make a tornado" so I raised my hands in front of me and made a twirling motion and a tronado began forming. I saw that it was growing down toward a home so I put a stop to it. I then noticed that the who sky was getting dark and stormy so I waved my hands in an outward motion and said "Enough!" and instantly the sky turned to sunsine.

That was it. I guess I like to control things hu?
Let me know what you think of this one.

Chris

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42, Lyman Maine

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: In control of weather

Chris,
Perhaps if we transpose the word emotions in place of the word weather we may begin to understand the message of this dream. Does that work for you?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

now that you mention weather.... I never created a tornado in my dreams but I did stop a storm coming towards something... I knew I had to stop it.. and the only way of doing it.. it was puting my hands toward the wind.... and for some reason it make this huge noise and I felt that I didn't have to stop nature... but I wasn't going to let no one to get hurt so I continue to stop this strong wind.. as soon I stop the wind or storm ... the dream was over and I had to wake up b/c there wasn't nothing to do in it...

have you had that same feeling before?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

No, I had never had a similar dream before. Its funny, but when I have dreams like this I think as them as gifts. My waking life is often dull or frustrating and in my dreams I get to live a much more interesting life. I like the dreams where I transform and it reveals wonderful things or the ones where I leave my body and fly or dreams such as this where I weild uncomon power ones where I visit heaven. I think that my sleepng life often complements my waking live for balance and sanity.

chris, thats a powerful assessment! very interesting. i often look at the images in my dreams and life and feel that they interpret the hereandnow; but to look at your dreams as a balance is a new idea to me. i'm going to think on that one... thanks for the thought.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56; Plymouth, MI

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Woman

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? not before this one!

Chris,
You are right about dreams contributing to balance and sanity in your waking life. This is a primary function of dreams, help sort out those things in life that need adjustment. Dreams compenstae what you already know with those things you do not know {consciously}. There are experiences, aspects about yourself that are stored within your unconscious mind that you may not remember that are value to you. Dreams will, in symbolic language, bring up these imporatant aspects so you can consciously sort through them. This is the way of the dream.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present