Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I DREAMT THAT I WAS FLYING

I DREAMT I WAS FLYING. I ALSO DREAMT THAT I WANTED TO MOVE AND COULDN'T.I WANTED TO SPEK BUT I WAS DUMB.I WAS SCARED

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24 JAMAICA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} FEMALE

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? I DONT REMEMBER

Re: I DREAMT THAT I WAS FLYING

Hi,

I have been in that position before, had you dream the same thing again? or it was just one time?

b/c I dream once I was walking out of my house and for some reason I saw this blue sky but It wasn't a daytime... b/c I didn't feel there was a sun.. anyways..

I want to take out the trash and for some reason I wasn't able to walk out side the house.. something was holding me back.. it was more like I was walking agaist a strong wind but... at the same time I didn't feel the the wind... But it was so difficult and I decide to flight around that force.. I stop struggling for a moment and think how can I avoid this force...

I didn't fly like super man or what ever super hero... I was actually jumping like there wasn't no gravity .. but it was pushing me back to the ground.. imagen big stairs but invisibles and jumping one step at the time with no gravity and at the same time it was pushing me backwards and down to the ground.. but it was easier then move fowarding.... SO i continue doing it... and then I got to the place I wanted to be but I had to go back now to my house... and now it was almost taking me out of space like a ballon with hilium air... but at the end... I got home fine.....

I dreamed that dream 4 times...

the last dream I had it was the same thing as the previews dreams... and I couldn't woke up.. I finish with my dream and I couldn't woke up.. I could even move at all... none of my body parts were responding... I found out a solution..... how to wake up really fast....

when your not able to move.. think.. but think while your dreaming.... about your moving even tho your not able to move your body and you will feel your body has been release and open your eyes fast look around you and you will more secure of your self..... there is more to it.. but I have a really bad grammer... this is my 2 nd post in this website..

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Re: I DREAMT THAT I WAS FLYING

Claudia,
Is this a single dream or two dreams? Can you provide more details? This informatio n would be of great assistance in looking at your dream(s).

Many thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present