Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Falling

Now that I think about

I don't have date and time... I was young and I don't remember anything that produce this dream (situation as far as events, or problems)..

dream - I was on top of this long skyscrapper.. I was looking down and suddlenly I felt... Did I wanted to felt? the first dream no b/c I think I was screaming while I was falling... when I almost got about to the ground ... I jump out of my bed... and I was about to felt from my bed......

then few days later I wanted to return to that same falling dream... and I was able to do it... everything was the same but this time I wasn't sceaming while I was falling... but I wanted to hit the floor.. b/c I knew it was a dream and I wasn't going to die.... and I always woke up before hitting the floor...... I haven't had that dream since the last time I hit the floor....

why did I wanted to hit the floor? I wanted to see if I felt from the bed.. and my dream was produce b/c I was about to felt from my bed.... that's all...

can you die from a dream?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Re: Falling

Alex,
Dreams of falling are common. Waking up before you hit the ground or floor in the dream is also common. The dream is addressing fears {look to the dream dictionary for the possible meaning that fits you} and falling is a common fear.

Also the fact that you are trying to take control of your dream can affect the dream actions. This is called lucid dreaming. It is important to understrand lucid dreaming before you involve yourself too deeply in it. The above link will provide info about the subject.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

okay that was a quick respond.. hehe I will read about lucid dreaming...

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Alex,
I just hapen to have the afternoon off and montoring the Dream Forum. Wish I could be so responsive all the time.

Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

that's good.. This is my second day using this deam forum... It answer most of my questions.. actually.. nice deal....

I will investigate more about lucid Dreaming.... I guess the full article about Lucid Dreaming cover all my dreams...

for example:
Unreasonable fear can be defused by facing up to the source, or going through with the frightening activity, so that you observe that no harm comes to you. In a nightmare, this act of courage can take any form that involves facing the "threat" rather than avoiding it. For example, one young man dreamt of being pursued by a lion. When he had no place left to run, he realized he was dreaming and called to the lion to "come and get him." The challenge turned into a playful wrestling match, and the lion became a sexy woman (NightLight 1.4, 1989, p. 13). Monsters often transform into benign creatures, friends, or empty shells when courageously confronted in lucid dreams. This is an extremely empowering experience. It teaches you in a very visceral manner that you can conquer fear and thereby become stronger.

of course it didn't talk about jumping from one dream to another one... I will create a new post so I can seperate each dream.. wow this is a good forum..

I am educating my self... my ignorance was making me belive something else...

Alex,
I may not be able to address every dream or post, other responsibilities and too little time to spend with the Dream Forum. I suggest you take some time and read pages and links at MDS. Do educate yourself. I believe you will discover many new insights not only about your dreams but yourself also.

I don't give a lot of space to lucid dreaming at MDS. The Jungian approach is the basis for our understanding and approach at the Dream Forum. I and other contributors at the Forum hope to help others from our understanding of Jung and the insights we have gained by studying his philosophies. This is a learning forum for all who participate.

Gerard

okay .. sounds good with me...

but your doing a great job b/c your pointing me to the right directions..

that's what I appreciated...

what would I conclude with all this investigations? I don't know yet but I will find out...

stats from 7-14-10 to the present