Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
jumping from dream to dream

Okay,
it will be hard for me to explain this but I will try to give good details on it..

this forum has help me a lot and understand dreams.... they are really intersting to know about b/c you know your self more....

Now that I know I interact my dreams with Lucid Dreaming... but I had a question about what about if...

let say "day 1" I dream about chasing a truck...

then on "day 2" I dream about falling from a skyscrapper...

then on "day 3" I dream about "day 1" dream and for some reason you decide to go to "day 2" dream .. your able to do it...

what's that called.. but it happen to me few times.........

I just used chasing a truck and skyscrapper as an example..... and the days didn't happen in sequence dates...
it was about 6 to 7 months of dates of diferences....

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Re: jumping from dream to dream

Okay.. I just found out ... that yes it's posible....

I just finish reading the Lucid dream about the mirror exercise and few people were able to jump from one dream to another dream......

did I had a mirror experience.. no but I might had felt in the a the sea or ocean...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Re: jumping from dream to dream

Hi

When I was young I used to have a series of regular dreams, where each 'scene' would seem to be real, but them be 'fake' and whenever I felt insecure or frightened in the dream, I used to screw my eyes up tightly close and kinda blink and it would move onto the next dream. This was before I knew about lucid dreaming of course, as I was still a child.
After blinking and moving onto the next dream, I knew I was dreaming.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 herts

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present