Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Back At College

I was back at a college (I have been out of college for many years.) I knew I had already graduated, but I was there to observe, and to see if I could help the younger students. Then I was driving around, and the steering wheel bolts became loose. I was trying to screw them back in when I saw a policeman. I stopped to let him help me put them back in securely. Then he invited me to eat breakfast with him, and I was walking into the restaurant wondering if they would let me in with the little puppy I was carrying. I tried to get the policeman's attention to see if I could bring the puppy in. I was again driving down the street, and I saw my 13-year-old walking down the sidewalk. I stopped to pick him up, and he said he was looking for me. . .He said that his grandmother told him to knock on the doors, and he would find me. Thanks.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Back At College

Eyes,
It would be most helpful if I knew your age. It often makes a difference in addressing a dream for interpretation.

College may represent seeking a higher understanding of your life or some aspect of your life. The younger students may be those aspects that have not benefited from the wisdom you already possess {example: having learned from a failed relationship only to involve yourself in one similar}. You may not be in total control of the driving forces {perhaps because of emotional issues?} that push you in this aspect of life {steering wheel loose}. The policeman may represent your higher masculine aspects, those that are meant to protect you when involving yourself in difficult situations {example: being more disciplined in saying no to something you know is not good for you or will not work}. You may need this masculine aspect to rein in those 'younger' aspects. Your son {whether real or not} is those as yet mature masculine aspects that need to be found within you. The grandmother is the wise self and your son {as yet realized or utilized masculine aspects} is seeking to be more a part of your life.

If I am correct in assuming {ass of u and me} you are at least in your early to mid 30s {13 yr old son, if real} then the dream is probably addressing an experience{s} that you may be repeating and did not learn from. Or there may be that temptation to to repeat the experience knowing it is not what you really need or want to do. Does that strike a familiar cord in your life?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Back At College

Thanks. Yes, I'm "at least" in my mid thirties. LOL! And I do have a son.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present