Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
just plain weird..please read and tell me what you think

ok, so i had this dream that a bunch of kids from my school were going out to a troubled teens camp fo like a summer camp thing. we all know the troubled teen camp because it is connected with our church.so when we gwt there, something happens and the door on the back of the back flies open. then i think my best friend, andrew, jumped out cuz he was mad at someone, and he has a bad temper. (andrew also lives on this camp because his mom works with the teenage girls. and i also used to live there because my stepdad worked with the teenage boys)so after he jumped off the back of the bus, this kid named matthew, who i thought was my friend, pushed me off the back of the bus. so i was hanging there off this pole in the back, and andrew was yelling something to me, i dont really remember what it was, but i think it like let go or something. so i guess i did, because the nex second i was on the ground, telling andrew to calm down, because he was really pissed off that matthew had pushed me off. at least i think thats why he was mad. so i had out my hands on his cheeks and was telling him to calm down. and i have always had a gift to be able to calm him down. so then somehow we ended up back on the bus and and at the dorms we were staying in.so when we got there, andrew i hugged for some reason. so then the leader of the summer camp told him he needed to go inside the dorm. so he did. by then my friends taylor had come over there, and she recently used to like andrew. so when he saw us outside of the window, we asked him if he wanted to come outside with us and just talk, (although i really wish taylor wouldnt have been there. i think thats because i havent seen him alot lately. and i used to see him or at least talk to him everyday.)so he does come outside, something happpens and taylor isnt there anymore, and we talk. nothing important though. then later, me and my friends ciera and hazel share a dorm room together, so we were in the dorm. but really weird stuf kept happening. like we would hear noises outside, and when we looked there wasnt anything there. or like suddenly a mist filled up the window in the door. or like we would deadbolt the door and then it would come busting open.and i sem to recall the color orange, although i dont know what for. (also, andrew had a light green shirt on.)so after all this stuff had happened, ciera said she had heard something about if you fill up the shower with water than get in, it will go away. so we did. and at first we were in there in our clothes. but then we took off our clothes. but by then you coulddnt see anything cuz the water was so high. and by then hazel wasnt in there anymore. my friends alana was.so we were all three in the shower waiting for whatever was outside of our door to go away.then i looked down and i saw a little of alana's boobs.then she looked at me like she didnt want me to know she was looing at me, but i could tell. then later, it was like morning by then, and i guess we had stayed up most of the night in the shower hiding. so i went to get out of the shower and go in the room, but no one was there.so i got ready, and i remember thinkng in front of the mirror, well, i havent seen the mirror in here before, because it seemed like everyone else was always in front of it. so then i went outside, and it was very bright and i saw ciera and hazel laying down looking up at the sky.and right next to them was a huge algebra problem written on the hill beside them in orange. i remembered the leader saying something about a scavengers hunt earlier, so i figured that was part of it.( i might also mention that i hate math and that it is my worse subject)so then nothing really happened after that, but then my mom called me and i woke up.i could give you some background into my friends, but i think it will be more interesting to hear what you can tell without knowing all of that. but if you want it just ask. i will just say that andrew has just gotten engaged to his girlfriend of less than a year. and he is only 16, and planning on getting married at the end of next school year. and the girl he is marrying is 19. and i might also say that me and andrew used to have a thing. not lke a dating thing, just that he liked me once, but i was with someone else, and then after my relationship didnt work, he helped me through it, then i started to like him, but by then he already liked someone else. so lets just say there is always sexual tension. we are always, flirting, touching, hugging, you know, that kind of stuff.well, go ahead and tell me what you think about this...cuz i havent had a real dream in a while.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14, Orange Park, Florida

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: just plain weird..please read and tell me what you think

Hi Emily

I think this dream is describing what is going on for you both inside and out.

There seems to be subtle tension between you and the boys in the dream - they are both helpful and protective (like Andrew) and threatening; and that my be the way you feel about boys / men / masculine in general.
You may also be grappling with how boyish / assertive you should be and how much of your girlish nature you should show. You may have been feeling troubled in how you feel; balancing how you do feel with how you think you should feel.
It may be that you don't trust part of yourself.

It may also be that you sense that there are things that happen in the world that are not easily explained - maybe they could be called mysteries - things that happen in the world, and that are within us that we cannot explain. are you hiding from things you don't understand?

It is likely that you are now starting to feel more settled in how you see yourself; compared to before when you weren't sure of just how you presented yourself to others (or yourself).

Also 'funny' the colours in your dream - orange ,, and you live in orange Park; so this may be meaning that the dream is 'close to home' ,,,,
and green is the colour for growth ,,,, Andrew, as meaning a part of you that you may like to grow.

Well that's a start Emily, it is important that you feel the dream's meaning for you - what do you think

Well done
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: $& Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Well, you were right about the whole "hiding from things i don't understand" thing. I have been going through a lot of stuff recently, and I have also been questioning alot of stuff too. It has been frustrating to not know what i myself think on certain subjects, when other people seem so sure of their beliefs, and what they stand for. and as for Andrew, stuff has been difficult. He has just gottten engaged to be married, and he is only 16. But what you said about me feeling threatened by men...I have never really felt threatened by men before, especially not Andrew, or Matthew. Andrew has been my friend since day one, and he would protect me from anything, and vice versa. I dont understand why I would feel threatened by him.He does have a bad temper, but I have always been the only able to calm him down. I shouldnt feel at all threatened or scared of him.I know he would never hurt me...at least not intentionally.And you were also right about how there is a difference in how i feel and how I should feel. I was recently in a relationship with a boy who I was not supposed to be, due to complications. I had been (and still are) battling about the way I feel, which is not the way my parents and other people in authority think I should feel. And I also dont know if i can trust myself to make the right decision concerning this boy, and also other problems. I am always iin fear of messing up and making the wrong decision. I also have a tendency to wonder about the things that cannot be explained, like you said.I tend to also hide the way i feel about some things, because I cant understand them, therefore I dont think I am worthy enough to say "This is right, and this is wrong." So technically, I do hide from things I dont or can't understand. It is also true that I feel more comfortable with myself, and how I am now. I have learned a lot this summer, so I think I feel more confident to just be " me." But one thing i dont unerstand...in your message you said that the color orange probably meant it was close to home, since i live in orange park, but the dream actually took place somewhere that is almost an hour away from here. and the color green you were right about thouh. My relationship with Andrew has been slacking because of his new girlfriend (or fiancee) and i have been wishing lately that it would all just be like it used to be. I do feel you were accurate for the most part, and thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Orange Park, Florida

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Hi Emily

There is a lot to what you have said in your reply.
First off, it is clear that you have the quality of self-reflection ,,, this is a precious trait; yet we until we learn, and some people never learn, that the inner voice can be trusted we can feel 'threatened' 'inferior' 'others are so certain of themselves and I am not' ,,, It takes time to learn how to use the skill and gifts we have - we make a few mistakes, fall 'flat on our face' sometimes and ,,, get up and say, 'ah well I have learned that that doesn't work ',,,

I think it is also important to say that it is not me that is 'right' ,,,, I am just interpreting what was in YOUR dream - you can learn how to interpret your own dreams ,, through attention, self-inquiry and practice. I am grateful to know that the way I interpreted the dream for you is accurate for you and has some benefit.
The dream is a gift from you to you.

The themes of your dream and your response are 'trust' and 'truth' ,,,, and we all know that these are tow of the biggest and most amazing themes through which to view what we do.
Trust in ourselves - Trust that the Divine created us for a purpose unique to ourselves and that we will be provided with all that we will need to fulfill our tasks.
Truth - to our own Self be true.
This is really what 'growing up' is about - and many adults have not made this journey - it requires a brave kind heart.

All the best
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

I agreee with everything you said, but I don't know how
i can learn to interpret my own dreams. They are so confusing sometimes, and there are so many possibilities as to what they could mean. Some people say that dreams are your subconscious trying to tell you something about your past, or something too terrible to deal with in your waking state. Some say that your dreams are really you reliving past lives and whatnot. I just don't know what my dreams even are, much less what they mean. Are they trying to tell me something? And what if they are? Am i going to miss what they are trying to tell me if I don't interpret them correctly? I don't know, but what do you think?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Orange Park, Florida

Hi Emily

Yes it seems many people have theories about dreams; but I think the most important thing is that your can decide - based on your experience.
If we think that dreams are there to frighten us, them really we believe that there is something to fear within our selves.
If we think dreams are just there for entertainment, to fill up the emptiness of sleep, then why do we need to sleep so much or, is our mind designed to be so incredible and yet we have to fill it up with meaningless stuff. Many people live their lives this way ,,, filling it up, keeping themselves occupied with junk.
If we believe that dreams are a re-run ,,, then there must have ben something we did not learn the first time.

Personally I believe that there must be some purpose to dreams; and that we must be able to 'work them out'.
Dream interpretation becomes easier with practice - not hard marathon type practice, just gentle inquiry.
Yes, there are many possible meanings all at once,,, but you know, life is like that too. And just like life we can often feel when something is just right for us ,,, 'ah yes, that meaning fits'. If that is there then that is a god indication.
Dream interpretation is not meant to be hard work.,,, and you are always right, you always score 100%.

This site looks at dreams using the ideas of a man called Carl Jung - initially a doctor then a psychiatrist. No dreams are not a sign of craziness - one may say, 'what better way to live your life than to live your dreams'.

Go for it
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present