Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I dont know where to begin ...

The recent dream I had was bout a an old house (dont know, maybe somethins happened there).There was another house, near the old (abandomed) one, the fence was high and I couldnt see what goin on in there, but I heard doors open.
I was sitting on the steps leading to that old house or maybe it was a wall, dont know exactly, and, the moment I got up, I felt somethin sticky and moist on my hand, I looked at my hand and it was covered with saliva and dogs coat.
There was also a good-build, brown dog sitting and staring at me, his head looked like he has been pricked by somethin sharp.

Thats one of mine dreams, hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks in advance.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24, Poland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Nope

Re: I dont know where to begin ...

Hi Noddy

Houses usually represent yourself. The old abandoned house suggests the past you have left behind. You had an instinct that "maybe something happened there?"
It has been abandoned because you want to leave the past behind you. Next to the abandoned house is another one - your current self. The fences are too high to see inside completely yet, so you sit on the steps and wait. Steps indicate the actual steps you take towards individuation and to becoming whole and knowing your current self. You want to see in further into your self but obstacles ( fences) are still preventing complete self awareness/knowledge...

Dogs usually suggest friends or a friend in particular. It was a smart brown dog - alert and healthy. But something had happened to his head...

Not sure about this part - maybe someone else can help on this point?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: England 37

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: I dont know where to begin ...

Yeah, I think you're right ...

This dog which was in my dream just sat there staring at me, like he was just waiting for my move (I think he could look right thru me). It was a pitbull or american bulldog.

Thanks for the answer, helped me a lot.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24, Poland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Nope

stats from 7-14-10 to the present