Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Death, someone ?

I had this strange dream, I mean three dreams, and in each one Im dying.

Part one:

The first one was bout me and a couple of guys looking just the same like me (I mean, all were bald, dressed in black clothes)We were running with machineguns or we were running away from somethin, Im not sure bout that. In an old city we were, and then came a blackout, I found myself running in to a building, ascending the stairs, and on the first floor I got relaxed, looked around and there was a party, people were chatting, laughing, waitors came in and out, but nobody has noticed me, then another blackout, to find "myself" (it was one of me mates, but I've seen everythin from his eyes, like being trapped in another body). "He" run and run, seemed like he was knowing where to. Paused at the church, to see a vicar standing infront of the doors to the church (big iron doors), went up the steps, but the vicar/priest wouldn let him in, so he pushed the vicar aside, opened the doors, and there was another door of a confessional box, he opened them aswell, and there I was, hanging, death by hanging.

Thanks in advance !

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24,Poland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Death, someone ?

Hi Noddy

Baldness suggests wanting to show your true self, but if this also fits your description in real life then the other men are aspects of yourself and the fact you're wearing black suggests the negative aspects in your life that are holding you back.
On the first floor of the building (the building representing yourself)there is a party and people are laughing and sociable - maybe this is part of your 'persona' the side of you, you show to the outside world? Thus, the first floor being the first layer of your psyche and the higher up you go, in terms of floors in the building, the deeper into your real self, you're subconscious.

You see what occurs through the eyes of your friend - the fact that this man is you, the same sex and wearing black suggest he is your shadow - maybe you are confronting your shadow in your dream and 'confessing' to your true self?

Vicars, priests etc usually are archetypes of the
'wise old man' but, can also suggest externally imposed restrictions and limits, which I think may be so in your case?
Is something (or someone) in the outside world, trying to stop you confronting your shadow self to leave this past period of your life behind?
You 'push past' him anyway and see yourself hanging, dead.

Death rarely indicates actual death but suggest a new stage in life; the old is 'dead and buried' and a new phase of you life is to begin.

This is a dream about confronting your past, in order to move on to a hopefully more brighter future.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: England 37

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Yes, Im bald, if the hair grows up, I shave my head again. Hhehe, I like the "showing your true self" explanation. But I dont dress myself all in black, I mean, maybe on "special" occasions. This bout "negative aspects of my life, which are holding me back" is really thought-provoking.

I agree with you on the side, the sociable side, Im showing to the world, in reality Im not like this - Im a very reserved person.

Externally imposed restrictions and limits could be the case, I can think of someone, who may be "infesting" me with those.

Thanks!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24, Poland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Death, part two:

I was walking with a guy, thru a devastated city, looked like it was bombarded, riuns everywhere.
We walked into a building, the ruins of a building would be more precise, and I saw another man standing infront of window, or what was left from the window, he turned back, looked at me, I looked at him: his face was all bloody, pieces of brokes glass and splinters were stuck in his face. I coulndt move for a second, then he started walking towards me, dont know why, but I pulled my gun out and shot him in the chest or in the head, he went to the ground, then got up slowly, pulled his pistol out, and said: "Im immortal" ... and shot me in the head.

Hello again Noddy.

I think maybe you have been neglecting your 'shadow' self - neglect of your self suggested by the 'ruined' buildings. The 'suffering' of your shadow self is apparent in the bloody, glass pierced and splintered face. He is angry with you and pulls a gun - a symbol of agression. After all, all this time he has been 'under attack' by your ego. He shoots you in the head - he's saying stop using only your intellect, reason - use your instincts, and emotions too, acknowledge me and then I wont be 'under attack and the buildings and ruins wont be in a 'war zone'.

Its time to stop pretending half of yourself doesnt exist and make friends with you shadow self - otherwise the 'war' will continue.

Just a few thoughts...

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Thanks a lot, Claire !

You're welcome, but remember it is only ONE perspective - you need to individualise the interpretation according to what various symbols also mean, personally, to you.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present