Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Black Wolf

I need your help in interpreting a dream that I had about a month ago. I saw a black wolf with shiny eyes in our garden oustide my house. The wolf was just standing there, when my brother camealong to enter the house unaware of the wolf's presence. Then I saw that I am telling my brother to be careful that there's a wolf out there. And that's where my dream ended.

Would you help em interpret this dream?

Cheers

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Mumbai

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Black Wolf

While a white wolf sometimes suggest spiritual guidance and protection, a black wolf suggest the negative of this; a threat. This may not be an external threat...
The figure of your brother suggest your shadow side.
Your shadow is not aware of the threat and you are trying to warn this part of yourself.
As the wolf is simply standing there, rather than attacking or moving forwards it suggest something you have to tackle or work on in your psyche, rather than something external that is pursuing you?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Appy,
To cover all the bases let's look at the black wolf as a symbol of aggression. There may be unconscious fears you possess, aspects to do with aggression or aggressive bahvior that may be affecting your waking life. It may involve family relationships.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi Claire & Gerrard

Thank you for your help with my dream interpretation about the black wolf. Both the interpretations makes sense to me. I am currently trying to cope with a strenuous relationship with my mother. I lose my temper very easily and tend to take it out on my mother and boyfriend. Also currently going through a difficult time with my boyfriend. I am an Indian and in the Indian culture caste, religion is of importance in marriage. My boyfriend and me are from diff religions and his family is not ready to accept my background. I am very much concerned about this and it is indeed affecting my psyche. I am neither able to leave him or move on ahead in my life.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Mumbai

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present