Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
desperate

In short this was my dream last night....
I was in a swimming pool and my nose was severly bleeding. A man named Matt comes up behind me in the pool and comforts me. My nose stops bleeding, and all I remember is looking into his intense eyes and he had big beautiful eye lashes, and then we kissed so passionately.
Then I awoke in great tears and cried most the morning.
Matt died 3 weeks ago and I never got to really know him but my soul yearns for him as a lover and friend, whom my family believed I would marry one day. I miss what we never got to have. What does this dream mean?? thank you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: desperate

kris,
From what you have stated I assume you were physically as well as personally close to Matt, even if were for a short period of time. I will take a guess that Matt left an impression on you that other men never have. The nose bleed may represent feelings of the loss of attention Matt gave to you. You may unconsciously {pool} feel that you have lost that life force {blood}, one that bestowed much attention on you. You have lost a lover and a friend.
Such dreams are normal after losing someone so close. Our deepest emotions are part of our dreams.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present