Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Respect & Civilibility at the Forum

Some of the recent posts seem to have gotten away from the respectful attitude we should be showing one another in our discussions. I want to remind all that while the Forum is an open mic for related discussion on dreams and the psyche, there must be a civil tone at all times when making posts. This is not a blue vs red state political forum but a Forum to discuss dreams and the psyche, a venue for helping others in need of advice and understanding. There are deep and complex issues presented in some of the posts and varying opinions and ideas that may be in conflict. But since the Forum is based on Jungian philosophy I believe it only proper that we follow his example in letting the spirit rule our thoughts and language. Lesser minds can find plenty of forums on the web that will satisfy the conflicted attitudes held by the unenlightened. We at the Forum must be different because we do understand the roots to the human psyche and because we do we must be the example. Exemplifying that attitude we should always show a civil tongue and a respectful attitude toward all who participate. Anything less will not do.

Word!

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Respect & Civilibility at the Forum

Found while surfing this morning. Dr. King had a few words to the nature and resolution of conflict.

Beyond Vietnam: A Time to Break Silence

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, April 1967

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Re: Respect & Civilibility at the Forum

Does this include replying "It's only you?" to personal post too?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present