Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pregnant women

I was seraching for my partner in my car - driving around and around - and eventually gave up. I called into a McDonalds to get something to eat. Inside, all the queues were filled with women who were pregnant or who had little children. There seemed to be hundreds of them...and the queues seemed too long to bother to wait.

I felt frustrated that i could not get to the queue quicker - to get something to eat.

Cheers
Anna

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 31 Sydney

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: pregnant women

anna,
Are you dealing with an issue in your waking life where you have been seeking answers or solutions but have about given up? It may be something that want to do but the wait may be too much to endure or the time evolved to achieve the goal may be too long. It may involve new possibilities for you.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thanks G.

I'm not sure what it is I have been waiting for? Intimacy in my current relationhip? Comittment in my current relationship? Quite possible.

Can you tell me more about how this interpretation links to the symbol of children/pregnecy?

cheers
Anna

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 31 - sydney

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

anyone?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 31 sydney

Hi Anna

I think Gerard has already interpreted your dream in term of the suggestion he made about 'new possibilities'? Pregnancy, usually suggest a new goal or beginning, an idea, that is waiting to be 'born' rather than an actual pregnancy. Unless of course you have waking concerns about an actual pregancy?

Children usually imply looking towards your own 'inner child' - what state was the child in? Is there a need to nuture or guide your inner child?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

with thyanks...that makes sense now....

cheers
Anna

stats from 7-14-10 to the present