Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Confessions of love?

Hey, this is my first time posting here, and I wanted to post since I got this really weird dream.

It was about me and a guy friend, and we were on MSN when he goes:

I love you.

Here I respond asking him if he means he loves me as a friend or as more than a friend, and he says "More.".

I don't remember what happens next, but I do show some sign of bewilderment.

What would this dream mean? I hope it's nothing bad to do with our relationship, like falling out or something.

Thanks for your help in advance ^^.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14, Qatar

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Confessions of love?

Hi Dante

Usually, when a figure of the opposite sex appears in our dreams, it represents the animus (or anima for a man). Up to now your animus, the male side of your psyche, has been a friendly, but maybe bit distant (relationship over msn/internet rather than in person) 'companion', rather than part of you. By saying he loves you signifies you are ready to acknowledge your animus, although it was initially bewildering, as you maybe are not familiar with this?

Please look at the very informative section about anima/animus on this site and you will see what I mean.

On the other hand! - maybe this is simply a straight forward 'wish fulfillment' dream - do you wish your waking relationship with this guy was a little more than it is at the moment? What would his reaction be if you told him about this dream? Can you talk to him about things like this? Would it be a good idea to work towards this kind of intimacy with him, so that you CAN ask him about things like this?
Just a few questions - as always - I have questions like you - none of us really have the definate 'answers' as we are all human?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Confessions of love?

Thank you for the help =) I really appreciate it. If there's one thing I believe in it's dreams XD. I read about the animus, very interesting. It definitly has to do with that, since I don't want me and my friend's relationship to go past friendship o_o. Thanks again! <3

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14, Qatar

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present