Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Snakes

I had lots of dreams with snakes,here one of them, I mean one of this sort of a scenery:
They were black and yellow in colour and kept crawling from under the chair I was sitting in my room. I sat with some friends (two, I think) and watched tv. The moment I saw them I jumped from the chair to the door. The snakes tried to bite my friends (?) and after that tried to bite me (or I was thinking so). I closed the door but they kept on crawling.
-----------------------------------------------------
Second one, different scenery:
I was walkin along the beach, it was raining (a drizzle) and saw a woman crawling to the sea/ocean. She looked at me, gave that sound snakes give and I could see she was naked from the top but had no legs, just a snakes tail (she was beautiful).... and she just swam away.
Can someone interpret this in some way ?
Thanks in advance !

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24, Poland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Snakes

Noddy,
I noticed your post about baldness. Did Claire's interpretation help with your understanding of that dream? I will take a closer look at this dream in the morning {Monday}.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Noddy,
The second dream may be addressing the baldness {she was naked at the top}. Even though you may have accepted your baldness there may be lingering doubts about how women see you. The first dream may also be addressing these concerns. Since snakes' heads resemble a bald head, the chair may represent your stance, position, viewpoint or attitude towards a given situation.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Yeah, Claire's interpretation quite helped me but on the other hand it gave a lot of thinking.
By the way, I've done the Meyers-Briggs typology test several times and came up with personality no. 5 or no.4 - I know this is the dream forum but I thought I could understand more bout my dreams takin the test.
About the snake lady dream, I meant she was topless, lookin like Medusa but I cant recall whether her hair were living snakes or not. The whole background was grey in colour, because of the rain I suppose.

Oh sorry :)
I meant its the INTJ type I get from the Meyers-Briggs ... (The no.5, no.4 I get from the enneagram test).
Sorry, once again :)

stats from 7-14-10 to the present