Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
burglar?

Hi
Dreampt I was in someone's room on a university campus. ILike a burglar but I don't think I was stealing anything. Anyway, I shouldn't have been there. I'd spread my stuff around and was now desperately trying to get it all together again so I could leave. I'd just about managed it when the occupant of the room suddenly arrived - a short man who I didn't recognise and who bears no resemblance to anyone I know. I was shocked and scared by his arrival - but this suddenly turned into a feeling of anger and power, and I shouted at him. This is when I actually DID shout out loud and wake up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36, Nottingham

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: burglar?

Richard,
Is there some aspect about your life where you feel you do not belong, perhaps out of place but can't get yourself together so to get away from it? This part of your life may make you feel less than you are and you may at times get angry over it. It may involve anger on your part because of your actions or emotions.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: burglar?

Hi Richard,

University... the place where one learns and acquires knowledge.
Being in someone else's room... unknown buildings, room, houses, often represent unconscious aspects of oneself, attributes of what one really is still to be discovered/uncovered.
It feels to me as if this dream pointed out to a unknown part of yourself (maybe later seen as the occupant of the room?) and that you might be able to learn a lot from him. It is as if you felt home in this room that isn't yours, having "spread your stuff around". But somehow the dream-ego changes his mind from feeling comfortable to feeling threatened.
What truth does the short man hold that the dream-ego does not want you to find out? How do you feel about/what would you associate with "short men"? That may help give you a clue about who the occupant of the room is and what kind of relationship you may have with him?

hope it helps
clairem

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35, London uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present