Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
stabbed in the throat

hi chris here again last nite i had a dream that i guy i know came to my bodyshop with his dad and said that i owed hime money then they started putting money on my desk and said there that should make you happy,it was eleven dollars then he grabbed what appearded to be a handful of silverware and threw it at me and a poker(like one you would make shizkabobs with)and it went through my throat and came out the back so it was completely lodged in my throat but it didnt bother me i could still breath through my nose i was in no panic but then i started punching him but as i did he turned into a women kinda indian decent with dark hair,in real life he is blond and he owes me money its not alot i havent seen him in a year and never think about him owing me thanks for your time and i like the new format and my gf loves the music

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35,midwest

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: stabbed in the throat

Chris,

This dream may describe a negative external influence (bodyshop, friend and father) that could be a source of conflict in the unconscious Perhaps there is some situation you are involved in or aware of that the inner Self recognizes is not congruent with your ethical or moral code. The unconscious could be signaling that you owe it to yourself (you owe him money) to resolve this inner conflict so to return to balance. You may hesitate to express your real thoughts or lack a means of proper expression (piercing/stuck in the throat). So it remains stuck, in limbo. You remain functional (still able to breathe) despite this inner conflict. Possibly in thinking about how to resolve this situation you contemplate an aggressive (aggression is a masculine trait) approach, which the unconscious realizes will fail to produce the desired result. The unconscious may be communicating a change to a natural (Indian) feminine approach (utilizing feminine dominant traits such as caring, nurturing, intuition, feeling, gentleness, etc) rather than aggressively assaulting this issue would more likely bring the desired result.

If this is the case…Which requires greater inner strength? To act against one in a way that betrays your own ethical/moral code? Or to refrain from action while remaining true to your code?

Also, it usually helps to examine the personality of the dream characters, such as your former friend, for clues to aid in the interpretation. What trait(s) does he possess that your unconscious wants you to be aware? This too may lead to better insight of both the dream message and an appropriate approach (that you never think about him owing you, you were able to let go of this…?).

These are only thoughts of course, so as always, this could be close or not at all…

Look forward to your response.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

hmmm, very interesting dream fella. Well, it could mean one of very many things. First and foremost, obviously you are a flaming homosexual and the dream is telling to you come out of the closet...that, and I'm suspecting you have a thing with the animals if you know what I'm saying fella...a little, scratch my back and I'll lick your sack!

Maybe you are haing guilty thoughts about having the jewels of a certain fellas sack robbed, simply so i wouldn't bounce and jump and frolic and maybe get me a little something something! Who knows? Maybe I just have nutsack envy!

Is it possible that the dream about someone showing up at your shop for money is one of your employees who might think that you owe him money, and the fact that he brings his dad is because his dad is the person who does the communicating for him when there is a misunderstanding...and further more, the dad might feel like he owes you for what you have done to help out his son? Or maybe an issue of someone trying to blame you for a particular issue and they are trying to pass the buck (giving you money)

Throwing silverware, getting pierced in the throat...look at some obvious meanings about it being a cut throat business and right now, you are you are pretty much dead in the water and it really bothers you but you know you're not going to die (go under) from it and that it will change eventually if you give it time

plus, you 've been having dreams of not breathing a lot....perhaps it's physiological (you're snack ass is stopping breathing in your sleep) and the mind will come up with whatever possible scenario to jumpstart your brain into waking you up so you can breathe? Just a thought.

Mostly, it means you are a nutsack snipping, jewel stealing fella who likes the sausage

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 32/milwaukee

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

i like corn dogs de de de

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35,midwest

Hi Chris

Just a short input / question
Where in your life aren't you expressing yourself ?

Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Hi Chris

I have a question about your dream.

You wrote that the guy turned into an indian looking woman. Was she a Native American Indian or an Asian Indian?

Thanks,
Lugus

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62, United States

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

yes it was native american thanks for taking the time to read it

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35 midwest

stats from 7-14-10 to the present