Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
shot in the back

hi kathy and gerard chris again,this time i had a dfream that i was driving something like a convertable car and some one was in the back seat(male) and he shot me multiple times fast i knew i was shot but i dint feel anything and there was no fear of dying i never saw the shooter nor my own face it was like i was watching it from behind the car i dont mean to keep writing i know there is more people to analyze but the last 3 nights have been out of control in my dreams and this has NEVER happened before 3 nights in a row i should i dream fatally, the only thing i could think of is i have been thinking about closing my shop and get a job i have had my own shop for 15 years thanks again to both of you for your time chris

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35,midwest

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: shot in the back

Hi Chris

Are you going to listen to your dreams?
The dream is showing you how 'it' is ,,, how are you sabotaging yourself (shooting yourself in the back) in life? How are you killing the life you were meant (read born) to live ?

Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Re: Re: shot in the back

hey justin i didnt shoot my self in the back some shot me i just watched it i dont know maybe thats the same thing but if the case who knows what im sabbatoging knowing me everything that has to do with living but consiencley not on purpose
thanks for the reply

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35,midwest

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: shot in the back

Hi Chris

I know that in the dream you were shot in the back ,,, but there is a common theme to the dreams; do you see it ?
The torado is in you; just as there is a part of you that is 'shooting you in the back' ,,, not confronting you directly ,,,, it is all going on inside.
Does it have to do with closing the business ? or is that merely part of the colateral damage of the chaos that is going on inside

all the best
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present