Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nudity of god/godess

Hi, I saw a man and his wife standing together and I understood them to be Lord Shri Rama and Godess Sitadevi in my dream without any doubt.I asked myself in my dream that why they are not wearing any dress but I did not see male or female organs. Even without seeing nudity how could I understand that way? What does that reveal?

In another dream I was climbing up steps in an unknown place talking with my brother or some one. Suddenly lions and other wild animals run our way now and then.I was scared thinking that it would harm me but they run their own way even if I stand before them and have no intention to harm me. Even then I am scared.I could clearly see lioness from the front. This the second time wild animals come in my dreams.What does that mean?

Green gardens often come in my dreams. I often dream that I board on airbus to move to a foreign country. But I sit on chairs in the Lifts(elevators)along with others and I take it to airbus in my dreams. So funny. What does the elevator mean?

Sorry I am with so many questions. I want to put these somehow in words.

Thanks.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24 & India

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Nudity of god/godess

Hi Ojovathi

Dreams describe through symbols.
In English we say, 'a picture tells a thousand words' ,,, and this may in part answer some of your questions. Many of us have forgotten the language of symbols and as have difficulty interpreting our dreams, and indeed seeing the overarching patterns of life.
Nudity in dreams is not a sexual thing; it is seeing / knowing something or someone how they truly are - the true nature. How do we know these things ? We just know - there has to be some mystery after all.
Dreams often have multiple layers of meaning and interpretation. They can be speaking of the 'way things are' in the Bigest sense (ie the Universe, how we are made up psychologically) AND the way things are in our lives personally; reflecting the way we feel about things.

So I hope this starts you off ,,,
think along the lines ,,, what am I scared of that I don't need to be (the lions) Then any associations lions ,,,, live in a pride ,,, am i overly proud ?
Green - new growth
Foreing country - new aspects of my life - on the inside / outside

I would like to hear you thoughts
All the best
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Hi, thanks justin, I can understand the first dream. But I am unable to bring the reason for appearance of lions and the elevator.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Hi Ojovathi

Thanksfor getting back
Elevators take us to another level ,,,, do you see the link ? You are moving to antoher level, likely inwardly. Thus the foreign country - new lands. It may be that a new found inner strength is the vehicle for this transition ,,, the airbus.
Happy travels

Does this resonate with your / your life at present ?
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi, I don't find any such transition in real life. As you said it might have relevance to the inner waking layers. At present I am confused of whether to continue in my present job or not. I find difficulty in getting clarity of thoughts at present.Thanks for your input. I will think along those lines as you said.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present