Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dying

Hi all,
last night I had a strange dream. It felt like I was in the military and I had to shoot an enemy, and I knew that I would be killed once I did it. But I wanted to get it over with so I shot them and then I was shot. I started to experience what I perceived as feelings of death, this time the atmosphere changed into what felt like my parents home. I was trying to welcome death, to not be afraid as I started to feel like I was slipping out of consciousness, then I felt this strong pull of gravity, pulling me deep into the ground. As I was about to lose complete consciousness I apologized to God (And I'm not religious). Then I started to feel a panic like I was trying not to drift into death and I was worried about my family finding me dead.

Thanks for any interpretations you may have.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Dying

Dana,
This dream may have to do with emotions about being dominated by someone or some aspect of your life. There may be internal conflict over this situation, perhaps to do with a need to find forgiveness for something. This aspect of your life may be causing great distress for you and needs to be addressed so you can put it behind you. There may a need to release bottled up emotions because of this experience{s}. You may feel that you are to blame for certain circumstances which may lead to a need of forgiving yourself.

You may want to look back and determine what experiences there may be in your life that has yet to be consciously confronted.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present