Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
baby with a half stone face

hey y'all. i know i just posted a few days ago. but this one was much more detailed than usual, and i thought interesting. it was during my nap today.
so this dream, i was having a meeting with my other bandmates.
one was a woman - huge tits, and was wearing a dress that covered them but was open and slit all the way down the middle, and it was short, went up to mid-thigh or higher. the other band member was a guy, most likely the possible new bass player i met wednesday. he just kinda sat on the other side of the room lounging back, taking in the room and the
surrounding events. first she had drawn up contracts on how to run the band, gave one to the bass player, one to me.
she was looking at hers/her notes. she had a mask on. black and the edges lined in red. strangely this made her voice softer, so she was harder to hear. after some time, of us just sitting around chilling, she took off the mask. when i looked at her, i had the sudden urge to go suck on her breasts, and make love to her, this was in my head, but then considered it seemed that might make her uncomfortable. I had thought maybe since she was dressed as she was, she
was quietly hoping that would happen.
so then a song comes on the stereo/computer that is sung by a girl, she sings with passion about giving herself away, emotionally, sexually (the hurt of being used)although i can't remember the words
exactly, wish i could. it had an ok melody, that repeated, but the words were powerful. i cried. the woman asked me why i was crying, i knew i was crying because it hit a chord with how i felt deep inside, but fearful i told her it was just a good song. she seemed to be the critical type that would have a problem with me crying about this. then i saw the baby she had been holding in her arms. he had rocks on the side of his head numerous, 25? maybe that were part of his face. he was a cute baby with reddish brown hair, and lots of freckles, and i think he was happy/smiling. i asked about the rocks, and she said some comment about adoption, and that she hadn't know that they had baby sales. The baby had been on sale
for half price. and she exclaimed "i didnt know they put babies on sale" shocked, but still apparently had accepted this, and i think bought the baby. her band contracts, were in fact just interpretations, similar to tarot about answers and the future. the first thing, on mine, said something about "watching for the nails where you walk" ..as i glanced down,
there were two nails standing point up as the reading said, as well as one other nail to the side that was lying down.
she looked at me and laughed, at the shocked look on my face, but we didnt read anything else off these fortellings. she got up and went into the bedroom with her husband (although i'm pretty sure it wasn't the boy sitting over in the corner) to make love, and left the baby rocking in a carriage on the floor, in front of the door. i was rather appauled, but the
baby looked content, so it was alright. i was about to get back to reading my fortellings, but then the dream was over.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28, austin texas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: baby with a half stone face

Hi lux divon

Yes this is some dream ,,,
There are many possible angles / interpretations and starting points.

The women in the dream ,,, does this / could this represent a part of you - she has a strong mother side, as well as a seductive side.
The child - is there something new taking shap in your life at present ?
and along the theme of the child - is there an aspect of you that felt abandonded ? or are you leaving something you have taken on (adopted) to do something you love ? something that makes you feel whole ?

The contracts ,,, well there are those that believe that when our soul incarnates it (we) agree to learn certain things / enhance the world in certain ways - there are not written in stone - we have 'free will' or free choice when we are living wheather we follow this path or not.
The nails ,,, reminds me of the nails in Jesus' hands and feet (are you from a Christian background ?). This could be refering to the pains you will feel (in your soul) as you move along the path of your life.

Any resonances in what I ahve said ? I'd appreciate your feedback

Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

A few after thoughts

the pharase "to have rocks in your head"
and what are you thoughts on 'discounting' the price for a new creation ,,,

JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

This is taken from an extract on this site:
Negative inflation results in annihilation of the ego, which is completely overpowered by the Self, resulting in a state of complete withdrawal or catatonia (in myths, this can be symbolized as being swallowed up by a monster, turned to stone, etc.).

Maybe one point is to consider how a new idea or concept (the baby)has been 'half petrified' (turned to stone)by doubt, lack of self-belief an negative inflation of the ego?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Justin, you've reminded me about the baby being a new element or thing in life, and the relation to that.
"is there an aspect of you that felt abandonded ? or are you leaving something you have taken on (adopted) to do something you love ? something that makes you feel whole ?" i'm sure one of those options are true, although i'm not sure which one. i did in fact grow up christian, and thanks, i would not have made the connection to the nails, and christianity. i once as a child stepped on a nail, so the connection might be in my head btwn those things. "The nails ,,, reminds me of the nails in Jesus' hands and feet (are you from a Christian background ?). This could be refering to the pains you will feel (in your soul) as you move along the path of your life."

The contracts ,,, well there are those that believe that when our soul incarnates it (we) agree to learn certain things / enhance the world in certain ways - there are not written in stone - we have 'free will' or free choice when we are living wheather we follow this path or not.

The rocks,
i think claire let some light in on the rocks. s combination. the half petrified state, also, justin said, the "written in stone" resonate with me, i'd like to know more about the "negative inflation" of the soul, what else they're saying about that. the baby is the new thing, and the child state in me, and the relation with my mother, and how i've always felt our relationship to be. she was very undersexualized the opposite(and so i think the element in my persona compensates, and that the 'half price baby' is how i felt to her, being the child born after the tragic death of her first child") as in so many circumstances, i feel petrified, turned to stone, shut down when i get anxious, and am unable to do pretty much anything. so any new thing, i carry the petrified aspect of my ego, and the project is abandoned by the mother for love.. just some thoughts. thanks claire and justin for your thoughts. sorry it took a bit to reply, i had forgotten to check this again.
Claire
This is taken from an extract on this site:
Negative inflation results in annihilation of the ego, which is completely overpowered by the Self, resulting in a state of complete withdrawal or catatonia (in myths, this can be symbolized as being swallowed up by a monster, turned to stone, etc.).

Maybe one point is to consider how a new idea or concept (the baby)has been 'half petrified' (turned to stone)by doubt, lack of self-belief an negative inflation of the ego?
. . . . . .
p.s. my new dream a brief flash of flowers in a field came to me while i was in a half dream state, later that day i saw the same flowers on the side of the road. (which was weird ) :)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28, austin texas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present