Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
'Ladies Prophet?'

I had a dream last night in which I saw a book with a light or mid blue cover and the title;
"Ladies' Prophet".
The mood of the dream was relaxed and positive.
I know there was more to the dream, but can only remember this motif at present.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: 'Ladies Prophet?'

Claire,

Some thoughts although as usual may or not be relevant…

A female often served as an oracle, clairvoyant or seer; the channel to deeper knowledge. Prophecy is future focused and can be used to determine proper course of action or direction. Perhaps this dream points to accessing unconscious (blue) knowledge (book) through utilizing a feminine (Ladies') aspect leads to appropriate action or direction (Prophecy).

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

I think you're right Kathy and I think it may be particularly related to a new relationship rather than work or moving house (which has suggested the utilisation of male aspects to help progress).
A 'lady' rather than a 'woman' suggests a higher self also, which is being nutured and has been given new hope by/through this relationship.
so maybe the motif has a dual suggestion - on one hand the need to continue sensibilities and intuition already develop in my self, but also on the other hand the 'ladies' prophet' with the all important apostrophe suggesting an important 'significant other' who is encouraging myself to be 'more like myself' and to grow in sensitivity.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Actually now, as Ive said in the other post I think it was a warning of professional sexism and how being a 'lady' in the near future would play against me rather than being a man.
It shouldn't in this day and age, but obviously on some areas and on some occasions it is still rife.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

anyway the equal ops people are sorting it out now.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

stats from 7-14-10 to the present