Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another bizarre dream

Last night I had another bizarre dream where I was part of some sort of group (almost mythical or magical) that I'm not sure how to explain. The leaders of the group would send out persons on certain jobs and I was becoming very frustrated because my husband was being sent out on so many various jobs that I never got to see him. So, at one point when he was preparing for another one, I just jumped into the shower with him - but the leaders of the group kept coming in to give last minute briefings or information. I was sent on a separate job where I had to find someone that possessed a power I don't remember...and the key was to keep them from pressing a button 5 times? I gave the person and button to the leader...but then woke up.

It is not so much the subject matter as it is the fact that all day today, I feel like I have not seen my husband in days and need to know where he is all the time. Plus, I'm just brain-dead, exhausted, and emotionally drained.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Another bizarre dream

hi,
just off the top of my head,
the number five is the number of change,
could it be that you are in a situation where a change is needed,and possibly instigated by yourself,
you stated that you,feel braindead,exhausted and emotionally drained,what has happened or is happening that has created this state?
perhaps the power you sought and handed over is actualy meant for you!
regards steve.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Re: Another bizarre dream

hi again,
i have just read your other post,i would agree with what justin and gerard have said,especially the , being held back somehow(holding yourself back maybe),
i think that the solution to your latest dream may be somewhere in between what they have said in response to your musical performance dream and my thoughts on this latest one,i think that the dreams may be related.
try asking yourself,what could you have done in the dream to bring about a more possitive outcome,
this can sometimes give pointers to the real life solution,
it may at least release the negative emotion that may be keeping you down.
hope this helps.
regards steve

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present